Rookie WR Williams excited for 2020 season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie WR Williams excited for 2020 season

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
"I'm excited," Williams said. "I just want to build on what I did last year. Of course I've got more room to improve, but I'm excited about year two. The game has tremendously slowed down for me. I'm just excited for what year two has got in store for me."

After arriving as an undrafted free agent out of Colorado State, Williams not only made the 53-man roster, he earned a starting job.

He ended the first half of the 2019 season as the Dolphins' leader in receptions with 32, four more than DeVante Parker.

I am very stoked about seeing WR Williams teaming up with the new improved Gesicki and Parker!

eb1d6xamfqhysphi7lgr.jpg

Last edited:
Was reading this as you posted.

Sounds like a good kid, with a good attitude.

I know he had a run in over a girl, but who among us hasn't done dumb s**t over a girl when we were young.

there’s a large % of this board that would don their red flags to employers if their history/decisions were aired out publicly. Good forPreston for shaping up

Was reading this as you posted.

Sounds like a good kid, with a good attitude.

I know he had a run in over a girl, but who among us hasn't done dumb s**t over a girl when we were young.
LOL. Yes. I'm so thankful that Social Media wasn't a thing back when I was a young man. My wife and I have been together for 40 years, 30 of those married (Dated for 10 with many break ups and all the drama kids go through). I'd have likely gotten myself into serious trouble more than a few times.

LOL. Yes. I'm so thankful that Social Media wasn't a thing back when I was a young man. My wife and I have been together for 40 years, 30 of those married (Dated for 10 with many break ups and all the drama kids go through). I'd have likely gotten myself into serious trouble more than a few times.
What's the saying?

Can't live with em. Can't kill em.

Wait....... Can't live without em..... Yeah, that's it.....

I can't wait to see him play in year two for him. He has a lot of talent. Sure he has things to work on but every WR does when they first come into the NFL.
I have not seen anything on the injury, not even how serious it was.

Any insight?

Just get healthy and ready to play. I can't wait to him back on the field, albeit, he may need some time to readjust and take the rust off. Good Luck Preston!!!

well, he had surgery for it but he "should" be ready for training camp
I realize that, but was it ACL, MCL, complete, or partial tear, etc?

I haven't seen specifics. I guess that is the way this staff is going to play it though. We don't really know what the specific story is with X either.

"I'm excited," Williams said. "I just want to build on what I did last year. Of course I've got more room to improve, but I'm excited about year two. The game has tremendously slowed down for me. I'm just excited for what year two has got in store for me."

After arriving as an undrafted free agent out of Colorado State, Williams not only made the 53-man roster, he earned a starting job.

He ended the first half of the 2019 season as the Dolphins' leader in receptions with 32, four more than DeVante Parker.

I am very stoked about seeing WR Williams teaming up with the new improved Gesicki and Parker!

eb1d6xamfqhysphi7lgr.jpg

I'm excited too, buddy.

I realize that, but was it ACL, MCL, complete, or partial tear, etc?

I haven't seen specifics. I guess that is the way this staff is going to play it though. We don't really know what the specific story is with X either.

ACL, per Palm Beach Post

Back
Top Bottom