Rookie WR Williams excited for 2020 season | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie WR Williams excited for 2020 season

I think one of the few mistakes Flores made this year was making this guy return kicks, which is the reason he got injured.

I think it's the reason Flores came out to check on him when he got hurt.

Was reading this as you posted.

Sounds like a good kid, with a good attitude.

I know he had a run in over a girl, but who among us hasn't done dumb s**t over a girl when we were young.

Some times it's best to meet, andbgetba good idea who, and what a player is about insead of believing rumors, opinons, or reading a piece of paper that states the mistakes he made.

We have all made dumb mistakes, and in college, even the most respectable person could make a huge mistake.

Got to see how he conducts himself in an interview. Are his mistakes an on going problem, what do the people around him think of him...He's a huge talent, but most importantly, he seems like a great kid with a good head on his shoulders.

Hope he doesn't come down with YGS (Yatil Green Syndrome)
f654a6fea22a7a47233414f74edc721f.jpg

Wait,

Who's the poster,even after his rookie season, that still called him a bust and not worth the roster spot?

Cautiously optimistic about Parker and Williams together... there are STILL a lot of ifs:

Williams needs to get back to 100% - coming off an injury, he might not be 100% at the beginning of the season, and not only could his production potentially suffer, but perhaps his mental/confidence too. It's important for him to make sure he stays focused IF he struggles a bit to start the season.

Parker needs to have another strong follow-up season. He needs to make sure he stays injury free and put up another consistent season catching and producing. He still feels like a mentally young player, so if he can follow up his first truly breakout year with another strong one that will be huge for his career arch. He needs to stay injury free.

It will be great for Gesicki to continue to improve too... he did a lot better the second half of the season, he was getting way too much love here because of how much better he was relative to past production, but if he can just continue to improve he will hopefully be an at least above average TE for us - I still consider him a bit below average as things stand.

We need Grant/Wilson/someone else to establish as a consistent quick twitch/slot guy for us... If Williams and Parker can consistently hold down the outside, that's two big bodies with formidable catch radiuses and with Gesicki *hopefully* improving, if we have Ford run with consistency and someone like Wilson running around in the middle, you have a pretty lethal WR group right there. This is assuming we even bring back Wilson.

Cautiously optimistic.. if we're being realistic, not all of these scenarios are going to work out... but if MOST of them do (Parker has another strong year, Williams improves, Gesicki improves, Ford improves, quick twitch guy is effective), we'll have strong WR production.

Back
Top Bottom