Rookie WR Williams excited for 2020 season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie WR Williams excited for 2020 season

I'd be excited to knowing Lord Tua could be coming to South Beach.
Is he a sift lord? Tua will have fun with Parker, Preston and Gesicki. Just get the man a line please

“I’ve been dealing with (the injury) pretty good, I’m just getting better every day. I think I’m kind of ahead of schedule,” said Williams.

Last edited:
As excited as I am for Williams, Gesicki, and Parker I also think this year I. Ford really steps up as well. I was really impressed with him at the end of season. He runs great routes and is a decent target.

I'd be excited to knowing Lord Tua could be coming to South Beach.
I'm actually a little bit on the Tua bandwagon today with the news that he's in Miami and the thought of Drafting Tua, Swift or Dobbins, a few OL all before Round 3 has actually got me excited for 2020. Add those Rookies to our WR's and TE, and Davis and Deiter... I'm good!

Great find. Needs to focus on improving his craft...improve the focus and reduce drops and he has the tools to be a really good WR for us. Keep his nose clean off the field...hopefully he learned a lesson and is a better man for it

Could be a great WR. Rooting for him. Fluff MD.com piece but still fun to know that he's excited about his future which is crammed with potential.

I can't wait to see him play in year two for him. He has a lot of talent. Sure he has things to work on but every WR does when they first come into the NFL.
Same here! He seems to be "above the curve" for a young WR!

I love the diamond in the ruff types, I had a blast watching him develop and hope to see plenty more
I thought up to the point he was hurt that he was our best Offensive player

His athleticism, body control and ability to high-point the ball are already on par with Devante's, and he's played roughly half of one season. The word 'Potential' barely scratches the surface.

Back
Top Bottom