Rookies assigned uniform numbers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookies assigned uniform numbers

Chop is a boss for coming into the league and immediately purchasing his jersey number of choice from a vet.
Yes he is and I love 44! Hank Aaron's number. Hate 52 for a OT though. That's a LB number but now that they can wear anything the numbers for different positions are wild. Feels like colllege

Nice!

What number would you all choose?

Me? I would go with 37.
Depends on the position. Love 44 for chop and 50 for Mo. Also pretty cool that Malik picked his position coaches #. Let's just hope he plays like him wearing 83

The one with the lower number. - LOL
Pro tip for all you brothers trying to decipher the code in which Ray speaks, watch this first before replying...it makes it so much easier to comprehend his comebacks 😂

It's nice to know there are others here who can see the humor in some of my posts. - LOL
The Ray's have to stick together even though Ray isn't my name it's for the Tampa Bay Rays bc I lived in St. Pete for most of my life. Hate the Bucs though with a passion. Dolphin fan from the jump. If I haven't jumped ship by now, I clearly never will. Last time they made the super bowl was 8 months before I was born and last playoff win I was still in HS

Back
Top Bottom