Rookies???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookies????

jphandal

Starter
Reaction score
I usually dont write on the forum, i just read it alot....I have a couple of questions on rookies if some people could help me out!

DONALD LEE: whats up with this guy, at the minicamps he seemed to be awesomme and now i havent even heard a thing about him...

J.R.: another case just like LEE, is he that good as most pple say or is he good without pads?

MOORE AND JENKINS: WHOSE BETTER?

BELL: ??????? WHERE IS HE!!!

OL: wade smith...etc...do they have a chance at starting....

THanx

Originally posted by jphandal
I usually dont write on the forum, i just read it alot....I have a couple of questions on rookies if some people could help me out!

DONALD LEE: whats up with this guy, at the minicamps he seemed to be awesomme and now i havent even heard a thing about him...

J.R.: another case just like LEE, is he that good as most pple say or is he good without pads?

MOORE AND JENKINS: WHOSE BETTER?

BELL: ??????? WHERE IS HE!!!

OL: wade smith...etc...do they have a chance at starting....

THanx

Lee: Looked great in the scrimmage with the Titans. Had a couple of nice grabs. Uses his hands poperly by catching the ball away from his body. the only question on this kid was his ability to catch the ball, he was rated by most as the top blocking TE in the draft. He was the MVP of the east-west shrine game.
He's answered the questions about his recieving ability well enough to be our #2 TE. Have to wonder just how good he can be.

Tolver: Played well in the scrimmage. Did everything you could expect from a guy with one week of practice under his belt.

Moore vs Jenkins: Way too early to tell. Moore is more advanced at this point but jenkins has played only two games on defense in his career and none were at linebacker. Moore will have a bigger impact sooner but Jenkins has very very good upside.

Bell: Haven't seen much of him. Probably ticketed for the practice squad.

Smith & Whitley: Have little to no shot at starting unless Dixon gets hurt or he has to fill in for an injured guard.

Lee: We'll see a lot of him this year, including some snaps as a H-back.

Tolver: If he plays like he did in the scrimmage, he takes Oronde's job. Runs good routes and catches the ball.

Bell: Still recovering from knee surgery. Probably destined for PUP or IR.

Smith: Very good footwork to stay in front of rushers but not enough strength to keep from getting bull-rushed.

Originally posted by DolfanDaveInATX
Lee: We'll see a lot of him this year, including some snaps as a H-back. .....

What???

anyays...IF Jed Weaver could be a goalline prescence this past year then i dont see why Lee can't, but I think he will be put in for short yardage blockign situations. What could be holding him back is his learning disability (i think) it takes awhile longer to learn a pro playbook, but i think he can do it if he could master a college one....

Marco Battaglia im sure can be utilized as well...we will have to see

Remember who the coaches brought in. IMO they have the edge. Marco Battaglia will be in the mix because the coaches saw something in him. I think he will get more playing time then Lee.

Back
Top Bottom