Room in the Inn | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Room in the Inn

JohnGaltTX

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Grew up in Dallas, was spoon fed a Cowboys fandom that never generated much emotion. After years of being a player fan over settling on a team, does Miami have room for a representative in big D?

I have the 47 brands cart ready to buy my gear. I caught myself up with YouTube recaps of the last two seasons (Gaskin is a shifty little shat). I know the roster. I won a Madden Super Bowl with the team in franchise mode. My favorite player of all time is Vince Young with Ricky Williams a close second.

Is there room in the inn?

also f the jets.

Grew up in Dallas, was spoon fed a Cowboys fandom that never generated much emotion. After years of being a player fan over settling on a team, does Miami have room for a representative in big D?

I have the 47 brands cart ready to buy my gear. I caught myself up with YouTube recaps of the last two seasons (Gaskin is a shifty little shat). I know the roster. I won a Madden Super Bowl with the team in franchise mode. My favorite player of all time is Vince Young with Ricky Williams a close second.

also f the jets.
You could have started with “f the Jets” and you would have had us all on board, haha.

also f the jets.
True Dolphins fans have suffered.

If you want to be true blue (certified) then find a way to suffer!

I recommend watching 50 episodes of Green Acres over the weekend

then we can talk!

May the farce be with you!

BNF

960x0.jpg

If you want

then we can talk!

BNF

View attachment 76284
If you want the man to suffer, you should ask him to go back and watch every Dolphins game from 2009 to 2015.
Then for dessert, 2004 and 2007.

also f the jets.
Yes Sir...Dolphin nation is getting ready for a return to prominence...Should be a great ride!

then we can talk!

BNF

View attachment 76284
7.2/10 on IMDB reviews, and I found it streaming online. Lawyer goes country? Whelp..... time to earn my fin. See y’all on the other side.

also f the jets.
You had me at f the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom