Room in the Inn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Room in the Inn

Grew up in Dallas, was spoon fed a Cowboys fandom that never generated much emotion. After years of being a player fan over settling on a team, does Miami have room for a representative in big D?

I have the 47 brands cart ready to buy my gear. I caught myself up with YouTube recaps of the last two seasons (Gaskin is a shifty little shat). I know the roster. I won a Madden Super Bowl with the team in franchise mode. My favorite player of all time is Vince Young with Ricky Williams a close second.

Is there room in the inn?

also f the jets.
I use to live in Dallas when I went to SMU
Welcome aboard. Where in Dallas do you live? I have lived a few places in Dallas as well as Plano.

So JohnGaltTx,
Let me give you a little insight. You got some interesting personalities on this site.

First up is Feverdream: he looks like Bruce Arians but is very knowledgeable.

Danny is a moderator and he is on here like 19 hours a day contributing to the threads. He is obviously a big Ozzie fan and can get you great prices on Black Sabbath gear.

Then there is dolfan91. He is the Hulk and and he has to be because he lives in New Jersey as a Phin fan!

13marino13 is an administrator and he has a lot of free time to actually do this since he has been institutionalized in the state of Pennsylvania.

Okay then there is fishfanmiami. He is like the Big Boss around here that does his best work floating around in a pool with a mai tai in one hand and a lap top in the other hand.

There are plenty of others on here but if you want more observations of other members just let me know.

Oh yeah, stay clear of juniorseau55. He is pretty harmless for the most part but boy look out when he is on a rant! Which is usually 24/7/365.

Grew up in Dallas, was spoon fed a Cowboys fandom that never generated much emotion. After years of being a player fan over settling on a team, does Miami have room for a representative in big D?

I have the 47 brands cart ready to buy my gear. I caught myself up with YouTube recaps of the last two seasons (Gaskin is a shifty little shat). I know the roster. I won a Madden Super Bowl with the team in franchise mode. My favorite player of all time is Vince Young with Ricky Williams a close second.

also f the jets.
Welcome aboard brother!

While it is completely viable to grow up in an area and root for the home team, it is not the only path to fandom. I'd say that if you chose a team, it is even more personal than simply going along with the crowd. My home town was all Redskins fans ... and I chose the Dolphins, so let me just say that we're glad to have you.

Fins Up!

So JohnGaltTx,
Let me give you a little insight. You got some interesting personalities on this site.

First up is Feverdream: he looks like Bruce Arians but is very knowledgeable.

Danny is a moderator and he is on here like 19 hours a day contributing to the threads. He is obviously a big Ozzie fan and can get you great prices on Black Sabbath gear.

Then there is dolfan91. He is the Hulk and and he has to be because he lives in New Jersey as a Phin fan!

13marino13 is an administrator and he has a lot of free time to actually do this since he has been institutionalized in the state of Pennsylvania.

Okay then there is fishfanmiami. He is like the Big Boss around here that does his best work floating around in a pool with a mai tai in one hand and a lap top in the other hand.

There are plenty of others on here but if you want more observations of other members just let me know.

Oh yeah, stay clear of juniorseau55. He is pretty harmless for the most part but boy look out when he is on a rant! Which is usually 24/7/365.
OK, one point I'd like to make.

Brother @fishfanmiami actually spends most of his time teaching attractive young girls how to snorkle by supporting their midsection in the water while they float face-down. You can see him fully concentrating on his work in this video around second 15.

e52961199942922944cf900c14a95465--admiral-ackbar-star-tours.jpg

55 is a good dude just passionate about his beliefs

also f the jets.
Welcome aboard

Back
Top Bottom