Room in the Inn | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Room in the Inn

Grew up in Dallas, was spoon fed a Cowboys fandom that never generated much emotion. After years of being a player fan over settling on a team, does Miami have room for a representative in big D?

I have the 47 brands cart ready to buy my gear. I caught myself up with YouTube recaps of the last two seasons (Gaskin is a shifty little shat). I know the roster. I won a Madden Super Bowl with the team in franchise mode. My favorite player of all time is Vince Young with Ricky Williams a close second.

Is there room in the inn?

also f the jets.
Been rep'ing the 'Fins in San Antonio for quite a many year...and there's a bunch more of us out this way. Time was, Miami had the most fans in the country, particularly out of state.

You an Oklahoma fan?
I am a Miami Hurricanes fan for a few reasons, most notably, Manny Diaz was a former player of mine and is my friend.
But, I have been a Hurricanes fan since the Kelly years. Of course, I am an SMU Mustang fan since I went to school there. Not a whole lot to root for these days.
But, I was there with Eric Dickerson and Craig James(The Pony Express) I know both of them. James and I played pool every Wednesday for money against other players. He obviously bankrolled the games. LOL

Back
Top Bottom