Root for Joe Burrow | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Root for Joe Burrow

Too easy. Read that all the way Auburn ought a be ashamed of themselves. Still , nothing against the Qb (Burrow) just not sold on him.

Last edited:
Burrow is as good as I've seen in a while as a guy who can just come in and run an offense.

He's very impressive.

Look I get it, he doesn't have the sexy arm, but in today's NFL I truly feel it's an overevaluated trait of a QB. More of a "cherry on top". Need a conductor with great short/intermediate accuracy. He's all that

He has everything else in spades. High end game management ability, size, pocket presence, toughness, instinct, improvise and scramble ability, accuracy . . . He'll be a 10+ year starter . A darn good one at that.

Would not shock me at all if he has the most successful career from the 2020 QB class.

First they said Burrow had to prove it against Florida which he did.......then they said no, the real text is Auburn. 32/42 for 321 and a TD but hey, he had an INT and a good QB can't have any INT's...... people need to stop with the hate for this kid. Let me guess, the last two games don't matter. Now he has to prove it against bama?....lol

Burrow has played nicely the past few weeks, I hope he keeps rising to the point that the Bengals pick him instead of Tua if they get the 1st overall.

I'm looking beyond that.
I see a kid that's happy to take off if his primary read isn't there.
Can he consistently make multiple reads?

I see a kid that looks like he uses every bit of his body to make throws.
Does he have a pro arm?

Also, there is legitamate accuracy issues.

There's nothing about this kid that says he's better than Tannehill was as a prospect.
Plus, he doesn't have the arm talent.
He will be drafted and we will never hear about him again

Hope tua hype keeps rising so the Bengals pick him instead of burrow.
I’ll give you props for the commitment to Burrow, even though you probably knew nothing about him until the middle of this year. I’ll also give you props for changing your name to his, that takes some balls.

First they said Burrow had to prove it against Florida which he did.......then they said no, the real text is Auburn. 32/42 for 321 and a TD but hey, he had an INT and a good QB can't have any INT's...... people need to stop with the hate for this kid. Let me guess, the last two games don't matter. Now he has to prove it against bama?....lol
This post nailed it. Ozzy rules!

Burrow is as good as I've seen in a while as a guy who can just come in and run an offense.

He's very impressive.

Look I get it, he doesn't have the sexy arm, but in today's NFL I truly feel it's an overevaluated trait of a QB. More of a "cherry on top". Need a conductor with great short/intermediate accuracy. He's all that

He has everything else in spades. High end game management ability, size, pocket presence, toughness, instinct, improvise and scramble ability, accuracy . . . He'll be a 10+ year starter . A darn good one at that.

Would not shock me at all if he has the most successful career from the 2020 QB class.

You rarely hear former QB’s talk about arm talent. It’s always twitter scouts.

Back
Top Bottom