Rooting for the Bills tomorrow | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rooting for the Bills tomorrow

Flores blew this season for us. No way we should be 6-7. We may be better than every team we played this year outside of Tampa Bay. We should be 11-3.

Bad coaching and play calling killed us during that 7 game losing streak inexcusable

But, how does Allen not go Diggs way in that situation? He had 1 on 1 coverage with a big cushion.
Because Josh Allen almost always makes grand mental mistakes and panics in these types of big games.

Seems implausible but I will trust your numbers. We have nearly 0 pct chance of finishing any higher than third in our division. Chargers have an easy stretch and they should get in with Chiefs. Still have Ravens and Bengals plus Colts and Titans.
We need Cincinnati and Indianapolis to win their divisions, Tennessee, Vegas, Denver Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Baltimore to falter, so the playoff teams would’ve be New England, Buffalo, Miami, Kansas City Chargers, Cincinnati and Indianapolis

We need Cincinnati and Indianapolis to win their divisions, Tennessee, Vegas, Denver Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Baltimore to falter, so the playoff teams would’ve be New England, Buffalo, Miami, Kansas City Chargers, Cincinnati and Indianapolis
Holy pipe dream. Yet the numbers say we have a 75 pct chance at 10-7??

Biggest mistake of the Flores/Grier regime was not addressing the RB situation with at least a 3rd rounder

Our Achilles heal the last four games will be the complete lack of talent at the RB position. We'll need to lean in on the run game to beat the Saints and Titans on the road.

A stud back would of put us on the map

Holy pipe dream. Yet the numbers say we have a 75 pct chance at 10-7??
What people are not factoring is is that a bunch of these teams player each other down the stretch including the North.

We take care of our business and we will get in.

Flores blew this season for us. No way we should be 6-7. We may be better than every team we played this year outside of Tampa Bay. We should be 11-3.
Flores needs to GD figure out why his starts are so horrendous.

2019 0-7
2020 1-3
2021 1-7

Digs a hole only to find his stride but too much damage already done. My theory? Turnover of roster and coaches therefore lacking execution and game plans. Get some continuity Flo and you might start a bit better.

Seems implausible but I will trust your numbers. We have nearly 0 pct chance of finishing any higher than third in our division. Chargers have an easy stretch and they should get in with Chiefs. Still have Ravens and Bengals plus Colts and Titans.
Essentially need NE to lose 2 games before we play them. They have a bye then @Colts, Buffalo, Jax. So yeah they need to lose to the Colts and Bills. Then if we sweep them we finish ahead of them. Tonight hurt our cause a lot.

Because Josh Allen almost always makes grand mental mistakes and panics in these types of big games.

Which is why I was a naysayer to all the Josh Allen hyperbole last season.

Good QB, yes. He’s developed quite nicely, especially as the talent around him has improved. But his accuracy issues aren’t totally resolved. And clearly decision making remains an issue too.

I’ll give him a pass in today’s game with some of the throws sailing on him due to the crazy wind. But that last play was all on him. He may not have completed it regardless where he threw it, but he’s gotta go to Diggs first if there’s single coverage.

That’s like passing the ball to Draymond Green instead of Steph Curry for the games final shot when both are single covered.

Back
Top Bottom