Roquan Smith to the Ravens | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roquan Smith to the Ravens

Thought he’d get trade comp less than Khalil Mack but that’s a deal.

Agree with others. Grier has a philosophy on what he’ll spend/trade big on and LB is not it.

Here are a few facts:

1. We had an incredible off season addressing core needs on offense. We signed the top LT available, a top tier OG (converted him to C) and a mid level WR. We brought in 2 vet RBs. We then hit a grand slam and signed the most impactful WR in the league!

2. You can’t expect to completely turnover a roster and address every area of weakness in 1 year!

3. New Coach with new philosophies needs a Season to evaluate the roster he has and how they fit into his scheme. And he’s a virgin coach!

Yes, R. smith would have been great, but none of us know if there was mutual Interest.
This isn’t Madden and considering our record and tools we have in place, I am very happy! Not satisfied, but I see great progress!

Well after this news.... no way in hell I'm giving a first for Chubb.... I looked at his stats but it seems like he is far from worth a first rounder.... I don't know anything about him but just saying.

For that price tag, we dropped the ball not pouncing on this guy.

I didn't realize that Robert Quinn had been traded by the Bears as well. Never saw a guy's production drop off that much in one season. Funny that one year after getting 18 1/2 sacks, getting a fourth round pick for him from the Eagles is really a steal for the Bears.

Tom Brady juked out HOF LB Brian Urlacher. Every single player who has stepped on a football field has had a bad moment or game.
True but a badass lb doesn’t get trucked by Carson wentz. Did LT ever get trucked by joe Montana? I think not

Back
Top Bottom