Roquan Smith wants out | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roquan Smith wants out

I’d give up a 2023 2nd and a 2024 3rd. That should get it done IMO.

Should be noted that his PFF grade last year was his worst….by far.

I respectfully disagree as to the package. Smith is Tyreek defensively. Our first will be low value pretty much. Gesicki will be gone in this offense. Jones is overpaid and oft injured. Some tend to overvalue our own players. PFF says otherwise as to Jones, and Gesicki will be much more useful with the Bears and a more mobile QB.
Yeah but we’ve been here before w Suh. Guy was really good here but our D didn’t elevate to world class status. It’s too much IMO

Like I thought, a 2 and a wr gets us there if we decide to pull the trigger.

Don’t want to trade for another player complaining to the media about a new contract.

#respectgesicki
I'd rather run 4 wr sets and have crazy mismatches on the field. I think ezukanma is going to be a beast...and Wilson is going to eat all day facing #3 CBS. Hunter long and smyth should do just fine holding it down to bring in an elite guy like Smith on defense.

Gesecki, Preston Williams 2023 2nd and 3rd rd picks
Gesicki and Smith would both get new huge deals in a trade scenario. That’s a straight swap or minimal compensation going out with Gesicki at worst.

Would not include a day 2 pick with him unless Tevin Jenkins is also coming back.

Would love to get this guy. A package with Byron Jones, Mike Gesicki, and 2 1st round picks might get him? Our First rounders will not be high picks, so it might have to be more.
Elmer Fudd could play QB with the Dolphins having a defense with Smith.
Byron jones? 2 first round picks? Steady lad!

Would love to get this guy. A package with Byron Jones, Mike Gesicki, and 2 1st round picks might get him? Our First rounders will not be high picks, so it might have to be more.

Byron, Gesicki, 2 FIRST ROUND PICKS, and MORE?
Not giving one first rounder. Our stupid owner already did that for us... Pass, no thanks. That is the most insane offer I ever heard.

Sadly, I think this poster is actually serious and would trade all of those players and picks.

🤣

Back
Top Bottom