Roquan Smith wants out | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roquan Smith wants out

1. Dolphins aren't trading any CBs when they need one now.

2. Can R. Smith play boundary corner? ;)

Very nice of Lynn Bowden to increase his trade value. He’s got two years of cheap left and a chance to shine for a young QB who needs a reliable WR. I think bowden can be that cheap man’s Landry

That’s gotta be worth a 6 or so. Let’s throw in a 3 and grab smith.

He doesn't have an agent. In this case, if he's representing himself, I wonder how a trade can be discussed without it being considered tampering. Does Smith just need to give someone written permission to discuss a trade on his behalf?

I amended my post to not include Jones. Our first will be in the 24-28 area with Smith.. or did you enjoy the reserves LB performance last week? Everyone knows LB is not the Fins strong suit, or we’d not be blitzing so much. The middle if the field is still vulnerable, as it has been for 10 years. I want to win Now. The Rams traded all their first rounders. Last I looked, they have done better than the Fins who hoard draft picks. It’s a few if you folks that need to be “reported.” And Inmean that in a nice way, bless your heart. 🤣

I amended my post to not include Jones. Our first will be in the 24-28 area with Smith.. or did you enjoy the reserves LB performance last week? Everyone knows LB is not the Fins strong suit, or we’d not be blitzing so much. The middle if the field is still vulnerable, as it has been for 10 years. I want to win Now. The Rams traded all their first rounders. Last I looked, they have done better than the Fins who hoard draft picks. It’s a few if you folks that need to be “reported.” And Inmean that in a nice way, bless your heart. 🤣
I‘m not bothered by what it takes to acquire him, more like what he wants to be paid. And from what I’ve heard, it won’t even take a 1st. I posted earlier, give them Preston Williams and a day 2 pick

We are paying a 9 year veteran oft injured LT 20 million. A you hung, healthy 2nd team All Pro like Smith is worth paying. However, as was mentioned he is apparent a bit if a head case. What is it with UGA players?

Rent, I wish that’s what would get him, but like others, you value our reserves more than I . What has Williams done the last 2 seasons? Exactly.
I’m going off a report that they are actually interested in him

Back
Top Bottom