Rose tears ACL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rose tears ACL

Ferretsquig

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Bulls fans gloated about beating us without Rose.

!No excuses now.

Playoffs are a different game. CJ Watson can't carry you here.

The one thing that bothers me about this is the people questioning why the coach would keep him in, it was bad luck. Star players finish games out with around a 10 point lead all the time. This does seem to make the road to the finals for the Heat much easier.

As a bulls fans im wondering if we can still make it to the ECF? I personally think we can but that could be the homer in me talking but no matter what I dont see us beating the heat....

I really thought this was the year :(

this sucks so much, wow.

i was looking so forward to a great nba playoffs, a possible rematch of bulls heat again, and although the winner in that series would be up for grabs, no matter what i thought we would be in for a classic.

now without rose, we r looking at a dull eastern conference playoffs.

can u imagine if the magic somehow ended up winning the series vs the pacers and played the heat? the heat would massacre them, and then a bulls without rose vs the hawks or celtics? no appeal.

just pray for the celtics to play the heat, bc that is the best possible eastern conference finals we have to look forward to.

what a bummer. get well d rose, my favorite player in the game. this is crushing.

just pray for the celtics to play the heat, bc that is the best possible eastern conference finals we have to look forward to.

what a bummer. get well d rose, my favorite player in the game. this is crushing.

Celtics can make it a series.....they gave the Heat all kinds of trouble in the regular season. I don't think they can beat the Heat though.

On a more positive note the western conference playoffs should be great. Dallas can beat OKC, Denver can take LA, Memphis/LAC should be a great series, and even Utah can cause the Spurs to worry with their weaknesses inside.

Back
Top Bottom