Rose tears ACL | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rose tears ACL

As a bulls fans im wondering if we can still make it to the ECF? I personally think we can but that could be the homer in me talking but no matter what I dont see us beating the heat....

I really thought this was the year :(

Everyone seems to be writing off the Sixers but I don't know why. If Collins can get that team motivated again they should be able to shut the Bulls down.

If the Sixers crumble and the Hawks somehow manage to beat the Celtics then they have a shot. I don't see how they could take the Celtics though unless they managed to out-rebound them by 20 a game.

Everyone seems to be writing off the Sixers but I don't know why. If Collins can get that team motivated again they should be able to shut the Bulls down.

If the Sixers crumble and the Hawks somehow manage to beat the Celtics then they have a shot. I don't see how they could take the Celtics though unless they managed to out-rebound them by 20 a game.
The media never seems to give any respect to the Sixers. I think they can make the series better now that Rose is out, but I still can't see them winning the series.

I agree about Collins needs to motivate them but they don't scare me that much because they love to settle for jumpers lol

Back
Top Bottom