Rosen Believes He Can Be Miami's Franchise Qb | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen Believes He Can Be Miami's Franchise Qb

I read somewhere that his mom said that he didn't lack for confidence. He is perhaps overconfident to a fault.

My main concern at UCLA he was out for injuries a few times, and his thin frame doesn't inspire durability. But he seems to have made it through a rough year last year.

Like many have said, let's see what happens.

He seems to have a protyptical build and injury history as pretty much anyone who has played quarterback at a competitive level will have.

Some people speculate that he might be more sensitive to his long term health because of his father, like if he took the beating that Luck has over the years, he might just retire. It's just speculation though, just like pretty much everything about his personality.

It'd make you feel better if he was noncommittal in his abilities to become a franchise QB?

I'd prefer my QB to have a bit of self confidence.
No, of course & since he plays for us I'm welcoming. I wanted the Dolphins to move up for him last yr. But, a year later obviously things are not in the same light as they were then.

Im glad he feels that way as he should, but buddy you just got dumped by a franchise that took you top 10 just last year. I guess my head would be to rebrand myself, rather than what others "supposedly" branded me.

Despite how I feel about the compensation, I do like Rosen. I do hope he does well and succeed, but you really, really gotta temper your expectations for this team as it stands. And we all can see that.

Wasnt Flores asked that question too....he dipped on that real quick.

I'm confused. What does it matter how the HC answers that question, we are talking about how a QB should or shouldn't answer that question.

My personal opinion, if he went the PC route, fine, if he answered as he did, showing confidence, also no problem. The only wrong answer from a QB in that position would be for him to answer "no"

I think Miami will get at least 10 receptions per game from their backs and tight ends this season. That will greatly help whoever the qb is completion % wise.
Compare that to Arizona, who had the best pass-catching RB in the league and didn't use him properly.

I have questions about his play, but I don't have any questions about his character, being a good teammate and leader. He's solid in all those areas.

F*** all the drama queen, so-called reporters trying to push negative narratives about him as a person.

I just get happier and happier the more time passes and we get to actually see what Rosens personality is like.... he reminds me so much of Rodgers.
For Miami's sake, let's hope he plays like Rodgers but is nothing like him personality wise. There is a lot coming out of Green Bay lately about how petulant Rodgers is.

What is wrong with Miami fans? We got a first round QB in the second round. The negativity is comical and embarrassing as a Fins fan. Just shows me there are some ignorant fans out there.

I listened to an interview with Rosen last year he had on WFAN and immediately thought the Jets are crazy if they don’t draft this kid, he was impressive to say the least. Now I’m in my glory a year later that somehow we landed him

What will be frustrating is if Rosen doesn't become the starter. We need this year to determine what he is capable of and whether we invest our entire 2020 draft on a QB. We can not go into the 2020 draft not knowing what we have in Rosen.

If Rosen proves himself to be the guy this season, it makes 2020 that much more exciting. We can spend those picks on building other areas of the team.
What I think is more important than to spend all those picks in 2020 is to see whether Grier and Flores follow the Patriot model by parlaying some of those picks to accumulate more picks for 2021 and in 2021 for 2022 as it becomes a way being in the draft rather than 2020 or bust.

I'm amazed more teams don't try and copy the Patriots draft model. Besides Brady of course, the way the Patriots conduct their draft year after year is what has kept them so good for so long.

Back
Top Bottom