Rosen Believes He Can Be Miami's Franchise Qb | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen Believes He Can Be Miami's Franchise Qb

What I think is more important than to spend all those picks in 2020 is to see whether Grier and Flores follow the Patriot model by parlaying some of those picks to accumulate more picks for 2021 and in 2021 for 2022 as it becomes a way being in the draft rather than 2020 or bust.

I'm amazed more teams don't try and copy the Patriots draft model. Besides Brady of course, the way the Patriots conduct their draft year after year is what has kept them so good for so long.

The Dolphins are honestly set up with the ability to start every draft going forward with around 10 picks with some smart trade like this year. IT seems like they are going down that route, but I may just be hopeful in thinking that.

The Dolphins are honestly set up with the ability to start every draft going forward with around 10 picks with some smart trade like this year. IT seems like they are going down that route, but I may just be hopeful in thinking that.

Trading a pick for a higher pick the year after needs to be a regular routine in every draft. Some teams are always looking to trade back into whatever round.

Back
Top Bottom