Rosen: In Check | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen: In Check

Do you see Rosen making any contraversial comments this season, or do you feel that he has learned his lesson?

I say that Rosen has learned his lesson and will represent our squad in a professional manner.

I think all out immaturity will not be there, but what is inside him, his passion will go nowhere.

If players start making huge mistakes, O-line go into turnstile mode, or a defender crosses the line in some way, the anger might be there, and Rosen will make his views very clear.

Then again, if that is all that happens, but Rosen proves to be the real deal, that will not be a problem. Marino was one QB you did not want to mess up for, yet his teamates would take a bullet for him.

He made that one stupid statement about "I don't need football," but I don't think he meant anything bad by it...just came off weird.
that comment was taken out of context, he explained that comment in an interview.

I believe this narrative is dead.
Please move on and stop allowing others to influence your opinion and form your own.

Perfect example of the nonsense that has been following Rosen.

If good QB play followed him, than these things wouldnt be brought up. Sadly that hasnt happened so I am not sure its nonsense. So much potential but he really hasnt lived up to it in college or the NFL yet.

Yeah, I think he's maturing. I thought I knew everything when I was that age too.

If good QB play followed him, than these things wouldnt be brought up. Sadly that hasnt happened so I am not sure its nonsense. So much potential but he really hasnt lived up to it in college or the NFL yet.

So what do you think his best play and worst play against the Seahawks in his debut? And then the next week against the 49ers?

Curious of your thoughts about his play in these two games.

So what do you think his best play and worst play against the Seahawks in his debut? And then the next week against the 49ers?

Curious of your thoughts about his play in these two games.

When has he produced? Hes thrown 70 Tds and 40 Ints in College and the pros in 4 years. His teams have losing records across those 4 years. He hasnt produced anything to date.

When has he produced? Hes thrown 70 Tds and 40 Ints in College and the pros in 4 years. His teams have losing records across those 4 years. He hasnt produced anything to date.
What?

Did you read my post?

What?

Did you read my post?

I don't care about a good play from one game where we have a 40 game sample. Where has he produced is my question. i can pull multiple "special" plays from thill's resume that only a handful of QBs could produce. You know where that got him? Im not falling into that game.

I don't care about a good play from one game where we have a 40 game sample. Where has he produced is my question. i can pull multiple "special" plays from thill's resume that only a handful of QBs could produce. You know where that got him? Im not falling into that game.

Oh ok so you only know how to grade QBs on wins & losses. Got it.

Oh ok so you only know how to grade QBs on wins & losses. Got it.

You cant answer the question of where he's produced because he hasnt. Not in college and not in the NFL. You want me to look at the 75 yard TD where he looked off the safety and hit a wide open Kirk against the 49ers and think all is right in the world? One instance where he did something right?

Go watch the minnesota game and tell me what you think. Or the MNF game against the Broncos at home. A shell shocked QB that we have seen enough of in Miami is what you will see.

Lots of players don't live up top their potential, no excuse to have lies and rumours about supposed but unproven issues spread to point where a lot of fans are just assuming that he's a problem and threads like this are created.

Lots of players don't live up top their potential, no excuse to have lies and rumours about supposed but unproven issues spread to point where a lot of fans are just assuming that he's a problem and threads like this are created.

Well he's a super talented kid. Why hasn't he produced? Maybe its because those rumors are right. Maybe he "doesnt need football" which is completely fine. Football isnt the end all be all of life. I'm not saying its true but for someone to question it isn't unreasonable.

You cant answer the question of where he's produced because he hasnt. Not in college and not in the NFL. You want me to look at the 75 yard TD where he looked off the safety and hit a wide open Kirk against the 49ers and think all is right in the world? One instance where he did something right?

Not at all. I enjoy discussions breaking down player's mechanics and find that people that use team records to evaluate QBs just don't know enough to have an in-depth discussion. And since you continually post the same useless information over and over with no context, I thought I would see if you were even capable of having such a conversation. I guess not.

It's telling that you think there's just one instance of him doing his job properly. I appreciate the 'insight'.

Not at all. I enjoy discussions breaking down player's mechanics and find that people that use team records to evaluate QBs just don't know enough to have an in-depth discussion. And since you continually post the same useless information over and over with no context, I thought I would see if you were even capable of having such a conversation. I guess not.

It's telling that you think there's just one instance of him doing his job properly. I appreciate the 'insight'.

I don't pretend to know all about QB mechanics or breaking down game tape. I feel those that say they do are full of **** anyway (except for a few). But I do know when a QB can produce which hasnt been done by Rosen.

Maybe you could do a presentation on the 2 games of Rosen film you have broken down. That would surely be enlightening. What does he do well? What does he not do well. Give me examples.

*******Copies and paste someone's draft anaylsis for Rosen*********

Back
Top Bottom