Rosen: In Check | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen: In Check

Well he's a super talented kid. Why hasn't he produced? Maybe its because those rumors are right. Maybe he "doesnt need football" which is completely fine. Football isnt the end all be all of life. I'm not saying its true but for someone to question it isn't unreasonable.
Questioning is not unreasonable, the OP assuming that he will cause problems at some point just because they have heard that he is a problem guy without being able to explain what he's supposed to have done and whether there is any evidence is unreasonable. What Rosen has had to put up with is more than just lazy cliched speculation, it's a widely-accepted public belief that isn't just without evidence but in fact ignores evidence to the contrary. The fact that he has not lived up to his potential is not evidence that he lacks motivation or isn't interested in the game. Pondering on that is not unreasonable, presenting it as fact is.

I don't pretend to know all about QB mechanics or breaking down game tape. I feel those that say they do are full of **** anyway (except for a few). But I do know when a QB can produce which hasnt been done by Rosen.

Maybe you could do a presentation on the 2 games of Rosen film you have broken down. That would surely be enlightening. What does he do well? What does he not do well. Give me examples.

*******Copies and paste someone's draft anaylsis for Rosen*********

But you don't want to have that type of discussion. I mean why bother when you admittedly are going to come back with '4 losing seasons'. I'm not gonna sit here and talk to myself.

He did wear the F_ _ _ Trump hat in 2016 which I think is quite controversial. I would like to see him step back from that statement a bit this year. He has a right to his opinion but I think it is both vulgar and stupid for him to make such a statement. I mean Rosen does identify as a Jew and Trump continues to stand with Israel so I don't really get it. He doesn't have to love Trump but I would like to hear him say that it was a childish stunt and he is more mature now.

But you don't want to have that type of discussion.

Oh no. I want to learn from a game film guru like yourself. Other people would like to hear too I bet. Can you give me your credentials? OC anywhere? Im excited now.

He did wear the F_ _ _ Trump hat in 2016 which I think is quite controversial. I would like to see him step back from that statement a bit this year. He has a right to his opinion but I think it is both vulgar and stupid for him to make such a statement. I mean Rosen does identify as a Jew and Trump continues to stand with Israel so I don't really get it. He doesn't have to love Trump but I would like to hear him say that it was a childish stunt and he is more mature now.
Political rants are discouraged in the main forms.

I think he did come out and say it was a bad decision. It really doesnt effect me liking him. Nor does tiger woods posing with trump effect my feelings on him. I hated tiger when I was young because he seemed to be a p-o-s when I went to the us open in 2004. I'm sure age has mellowed him out. I cant hold 15 years ago against him. I dont care if I'm a Baptist Republican and he wears that or isnaethist. As long as he brings the dolphins out of mid tierism I love the guy. I would bet you prob couldnt find one off the field issue with RT, but he kept us in 8-8 ville. Aside from a rare few in would be hard pressed to say any of us would look like text book individuals at 20 years old.

I don't pretend to know all about QB mechanics or breaking down game tape. I feel those that say they do are full of **** anyway (except for a few). But I do know when a QB can produce which hasnt been done by Rosen.

Maybe you could do a presentation on the 2 games of Rosen film you have broken down. That would surely be enlightening. What does he do well? What does he not do well. Give me examples.

*******Copies and paste someone's draft anaylsis for Rosen*********

Is there a particular reason you're picking this fight?

Rosen's season wasn't considerably worse than Darnold's or Allen's.

Due to your analogy, they should have similar labels attached to them. Yet, they don't. How in the world is that directly related to in-game performance?

I thought the post-draft rant came off as douchey. I remember watching that and thinking as much.

Not really a major deal to me. Unless you start really being a problem child, there's not really any harm done with quirky statements.

Aaron Rodgers has been in the news from time to time with comments. I'm more concerned about play on the field, and if the comments ever make a negative impact, then we have an issue.

Tommy Brady is a douche but man does he have some nice jewelry.

Rosen could wear a **** Michael crump hat on national TV as long as it was after a super bowl win I'd be pointing at my finger saying that's 3 for us

Is there a particular reason you're picking this fight?

Rosen's season wasn't considerably worse than Darnold's or Allen's.

Due to your analogy, they should have similar labels attached to them. Yet, they don't. How in the world is that directly related to in-game performance?

I haven't said a thing about Darnold or Allen. While you mention them, I'm not particularly fond of them either. Especially Matt Stafford Lite. Allen I would take of the three. He's got the arm and the legs but pretty bland on them all.

i'm fairly certain he does, not that that defines whether one does or doesn't like the current President.
His father's Jewish and he may have been raised as one but he does not 'identify as a Jew'. He is apparently a 'self-proclaimed' athiest, which is one of those daft things that has been used against him as an apparent example of being an unsettling prescence in any locker room he may find himself in. However you're right about it not defining political beliefs.

I personally don't care if he hates Trump or loves Trump. I just rather the QB for my favorite team not act like a douche by wearing that hat. He said he was sorry for the curse word but not for wearing the hat. He needs to own the childish activity, grow up, keep that stuff to himself, and go out and win football games.

Back
Top Bottom