Rosen: In Check | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen: In Check

Is there a particular reason you're picking this fight?

Rosen's season wasn't considerably worse than Darnold's or Allen's.

Due to your analogy, they should have similar labels attached to them. Yet, they don't. How in the world is that directly related to in-game performance?

Dude's going on ignore. Wants to act all condescending, like he's the smartest here but then ONLY talks about TDs and wins/losses, and apparently doesn't like to be interacted with directly.

I personally don't care if he hates Trump or loves Trump. I just rather the QB for my favorite team not act like a douche by wearing that hat. He said he was sorry for the curse word but not for wearing the hat. He needs to own the childish activity, grow up, keep that stuff to himself, and go out and win football games.

I hate this position. They're not farm animals. They're people like you and I. They're allowed to voice their opinion. And I think it's a bit bigoted to be honest.

I personally don't care if he hates Trump or loves Trump. I just rather the QB for my favorite team not act like a douche by wearing that hat. He said he was sorry for the curse word but not for wearing the hat. He needs to own the childish activity, grow up, keep that stuff to himself, and go out and win football games.
Why does he need to keep that stuff to himself? Do you keep it to yourself?

Rosen wore a "F_ck Trump" hat?

I love him the same way Bosa is loved for calling Kaepernick a "clown".

I wanted Haskins, but now I'm pulling for Rosen with everything.

Do you see Rosen making any contraversial comments this season, or do you feel that he has learned his lesson?

I say that Rosen has learned his lesson and will represent our squad in a professional manner.
I think he will not, however that has nothing to do with what the media will think is appropriate or not.

Well, I understand that Rosen made some comments that were not taken well. Am I correct? That's what I heard. I might be wrong. (?)
IMO your post/question was more than appropriate/correct. The media most certainly made a big deal out of comments he made. The media is going to do what they do. They have to try and sell clicks, it's the name of their game.

So childish.
Dude's going on ignore. Wants to act all condescending, like he's the smartest here but then ONLY talks about TDs and wins/losses, and apparently doesn't like to be interacted with directly.

Comes in with the holier than thou mentality with the "film guy" credentials then leaves the conversation when asked to just expound on Rosen's positives and negatives from said film study. I'm the childish one.

I haven't said a thing about Darnold or Allen. While you mention them, I'm not particularly fond of them either. Especially Matt Stafford Lite. Allen I would take of the three. He's got the arm and the legs but pretty bland on them all.

I know you haven’t. I did. Your point was that Rosen’s sub-par play on the field somehow gave credence to the thinking that he said controversial things. Yet Darnold and Allen has similar play, and nothing was said about them. Why is that?

I know you haven’t. I did. Your point was that Rosen’s sub-par play on the field somehow gave credence to the thinking that he said controversial things. Yet Darnold and Allen has similar play, and nothing was said about them. Why is that?

Because they haven't said anything controversial? Not sure I understand. Rosen said he didn't need football. Maybe hes not fully engaged/committed to getting better. I don't really care that he said it but it was kind of an odd thing to say. When you play like he did last year than that stuff gets brought up. Play well and people won't bring it up. Pretty simple.

Because they haven't said anything controversial? Not sure I understand. Rosen said he didn't need football. Maybe hes not fully engaged/committed to getting better. I don't really care that he said it but it was kind of an odd thing to say. When you play like he did last year than that stuff gets brought up. Play well and people won't bring it up. Pretty simple.

Josh Allen never said anything controversial before being drafted? You sure about that?

Josh Allen never said anything controversial before being drafted? You sure about that?

He quoted rap songs when he was 14 or 15 on Twitter. What are you gonna say? Well he's not very good because he quoted a racial slur in a rap song 8'years ago? Rosen's character concerns are a little more relevant. What Rosen said is the equivalent of me saying "well I don't need this job but hire me anyway" in a job interview. Come on now. Let's think about this.

And allens team exceeded expectations last year. That's his saving grace. Rosen's of course didn't like the last three teams he had been on previously.

Back
Top Bottom