Rosen joins Bucs practice squad | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen joins Bucs practice squad

Rosen is the third stringer there hoping for a chance in their future; he's moved on and so have we.

Rosen may or may not ever get activated off their PS. He may or may not get poached by another team. Who knows.

I do wish him the absolute best and hope he gets another opportunity in the NFL.

I predicted this based on the most absurdly bad result we could see when cutting Rosen. I didn't really think it would happen.

It will be an interesting season watching the former Dolphins QB's like Rosen and Tannehill (assuming Rosen gets on the field).

This is like de jevu all over again when Tannehill went to backup Mariota, except Rosen is going to the practice squad.

A Dolphins 12 win season will heal all my concern about these cut QB's doing well against us.

Rosen is on the practice squad so you won't watch him on any field

I predicted this based on the most absurdly bad result we could see when cutting Rosen. I didn't really think it would happen.

It will be an interesting season watching the former Dolphins QB's like Rosen and Tannehill (assuming Rosen gets on the field).

This is like de jevu all over again when Tannehill went to backup Mariota, except Rosen is going to the practice squad.

A Dolphins 12 win season will heal all my concern about these cut QB's doing well against us.

I guess your concern will not heal since we will not win 12 games

Rosen may or may not ever get activated off their PS. He may or may not get poached by another team. Who knows.

I do wish him the absolute best and hope he gets another opportunity in the NFL.

He has the option not to sign with another team trying to "poach" him. From what I understand being as he already has guaranteed money this year he opted against taking an active roster spot with some other teams, instead taking a PS spot on a team he felt was a good place to learn and have opportunity. Honestly, he's the third QB there, but if Brady does get injured, do you feel assured they would rather start Ryan Griffin than Josh Rosen? For now he'll get a chance to learn the system (which he has some familiarity with). And who knows how long Brady will be playing there - they have no QB of the future but Rosen has arm talent and there is a QB whisperer there.

My take on TB and Brady this year is that everyone just assumes with Brady they are gonna get the big plays that Jameis made without the turnovers and somehow become a contender. In reality thye are gonna get a lot less of both. Brady just wasn't dynamic anymore in NE last year. I think TB is destined for 9-7 unless the Bucs defense makes a jump that people have been imagining they would make every year for a decade.

Back
Top Bottom