Rosen needs to start the rest of the season now | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen needs to start the rest of the season now

The league literally suspended Brady 4 games over ****in air in a ball. You don't think they could impose something if they wanted?

Are you actually serious? So I have not heard of the Bengals being fined yet for starting Finely whoever. You think the league would actually fine team for starting Josh Rosen? lol I needed a good laugh today.

How the hell can you look those players in the eyes if your the coaching staff and say "Rosen is the QB x,y,z"

Come on! All the goodwill, trust in the system, and in your process you will lose overnight. Not to mention the potential longterm damage will into the offseason.

The OP is out of his mind.

Like it or not this team is going to play to win.They've tasted victory and it's delicious! They will want more. Don't be surprise if they end up winning 1-3 more games before the season is done.

Miami will probably have a top 5 pick and take a DE or CB. Maybe a 3rd tier QB to compete with Rosen next year.

Are you actually serious? So I have not heard of the Bengals being fined yet for starting Finely whoever. You think the league would actually fine team for starting Josh Rosen? lol I needed a good laugh today.
Wtf? Dalton has been terrible for a long time. Fitzpatrick just led a winless team to a win. So you'd bench Fitzpatrick after that? Are you ****in drunk?

22 years old, top draft pick guaranteed millions and your take is he retires. There is no head shakin emoji large enough.
His parents are already filthy rich. He doesn’t need to play. He doesn’t need the money and it’s clear he doesn’t like getting hit. He’s done.

Tough to bench Fitzpatrick after the game he had today, but agree the team needs to get Rosen some time.

I think this coaching staff has already written Rosen off as its future starter, but that is just my opinion.

I hear what folks are saying about it not really being possible to justifiably bench Fitz right now, however looking at the up coming games this may happen organically, some tough games ahead, depends on whether the Colts have lost Brissett for our matchup I guess.

Tough to bench Fitzpatrick after the game he had today, but agree the team needs to get Rosen some time.

I think this coaching staff has already written Rosen off as its future starter, but that is just my opinion.
Just going to throw something out of left field out there for a moment. It seems ridiculous on the surface, but what if the team actually believes the opposite? What if they have seen enough of Rosen to believe he can be the future, but don't believe he is ready just yet? What if their plan is to simply make him study behind Fitz and try him next year? If he fails then, they still have 2 first round picks next draft to get their QB? It would certainly explain the drive to win and the starting of Fitz. Once they traded for him I felt there really was no real push to draft a QB this next draft. I am starting to think there may be a real possibility of this.

So who cares if they get pissed since they are not going to here anyway? You need to see what you have in your young QB you gave up a top draft pick for.

He had his shot and blew it … now you want to lose the locker room by taking away their confidence and camaraderie (mutual trust and friendship among people who spend a lot of time together.)

Glad you're just a "fan"

Now that the team will not go winless and with the Bengals, Jets, Giants and Browns looming on the schedule, the team is unlikely to get a top-3 or possibly even top 5 pick. You need to play Rosen the rest of way to see what you have in him. After all, this organization traded a 2nd round pick for him. It is a win-win situation. Either he shows potential as the QB of the future or sucks, which would keep us in the running for a top pick. No point continuing with Fitzpatrick. I know this is not going to happen, but it is the prudent move.

Maybe a couple games near the end of the season, but with Fitz in, we're seeing some other players get opportunities to make plays and get better. I want to know what we have in Gesicki, Williams, and Parker too. I don't think it's better for those guys to have Rosen in right now.

Just curious is there a difference between evaluation and developmental? Every one loves saying he's played 19 games evals over. So there is no development? Hang up your cleats. You're 22 years old. F it, you are garbage and always will be?? I need to be a millennial...it's taking too long for a response!!!

Just going to throw something out of left field out there for a moment. It seems ridiculous on the surface, but what if the team actually believes the opposite? What if they have seen enough of Rosen to believe he can be the future, but don't believe he is ready just yet? What if their plan is to simply make him study behind Fitz and try him next year? If he fails then, they still have 2 first round picks next draft to get their QB? It would certainly explain the drive to win and the starting of Fitz. Once they traded for him I felt there really was no real push to draft a QB this next draft. I am starting to think there may be a real possibility of this.
I guess everything is on the table. My opinion just comes from the whole topic of leadership and body language. But, Rosen does have ability and it would be awesome if he was the answer. In that case, the team could actually draft other pieces to the puzzle. Young perhaps at with their first #1.

That said, I really do think Miami will draft a quarterback with their first pick. The question is which on - Tua, Burrow or Herbert? Depends on where the team ends up drafting. After today it could be followed by Cincinnati and NY Jets

Wtf? Dalton has been terrible for a long time. Fitzpatrick just led a winless team to a win. So you'd bench Fitzpatrick after that? Are you ****in drunk?

please just stop. It’s truly a ridiculous hypothetical

Back
Top Bottom