Rosen Not Going..... | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen Not Going.....

Hoops is right Rosen needs to play the last 4 games. All are winnable with Fitz at QB and if Rosen has improved as much as can hope we should win those games. If he cannot show improvement then we at least finish 3rd in the draft lottery and hopefully pick up a QB to move on with. Its amazing with our roster that the Bungles and Skins have a worse record.

Hoops is right Rosen needs to play the last 4 games. All are winnable with Fitz at QB and if Rosen has improved as much as can hope we should win those games. If he cannot show improvement then we at least finish 3rd in the draft lottery and hopefully pick up a QB to move on with. Its amazing with our roster that the Bungles and Skins have a worse record.
As much as I wanted Rosen to be starter this yr. I think it best too move on from Rosen. I could be wrong but sign are point towards waste of 2nd round pick. You can find better qb in free agent. Rosen doesn't have leadership to take this team to next level.Than draft qb.

Last edited:
As much as I wanted Rosen to be starter this yr. I think it best too move on from Rosen. I could be wrong but sign are point towards waste of 2nd round pick. You can find better qb in free agent. Rosen doesn't have leadership to take this team to next level.Than draft qb.
More than likely right but lets test the waters the last 4 games to be sure we have nothing to loose.

The coaching staff needs to maximize his growth. If that means sitting him, then he should sit. It is their behind on the line, so I am happy for them to make the decisio. I will wait and watch.

Rosen should play when and if he's ready, or Fitz goes down, or fizzles. There is a high probability of Fitz getting dinged or his arm fizzling with this (most) offensive line. Coach is trying to win and keep his players on point, it is counterproductive to pull Fitz just to see what the #2 can do. Quite the conundrum. I'd like to see what progress (if any, for you haters) Rosen has made, but not at the expense of losing the locker room.

Rosen should play and Flo is mishandling this position. There is ZERO point in winning anymore games. Fitz isn’t a long term answer. Use this time to evaluate players.

Rosen should play and Flo is mishandling this position. There is ZERO point in winning anymore games. Fitz isn’t a long term answer. Use this time to evaluate players.

I have my own idea of how long a long term answer is, but concerning Fitz, please define what a short term answer is in terms of how many games they need to be able to play.

Where does a sort term QB's tenure end and a long term QB's tenure become apparent?

I've said it before, and I'll keep saying it. Rosen played well enough to be our guy this season. The OL protection in the games he started was the worst it's been all season, and although I like the things Fitzmagic gives us it isn't much of a factor in terms of our future. I do think Fitzmagic does make the OL better, and I appreciate that about his gameplay. Rosen did make some amazing throws and quick reads. I'm hoping to see how much he can grow through the adversity the games will present and perhaps spend those future picks elsewhere.
Sometimes I even wonder if they are just trying to keep him healthy... I guess we will see what they really think ultimately on draft day. I'd just hate to go into the draft with him having played so little.

Rosen's trade value ATM says hi...
I bet if we somehow moved Rosen to the Patriots he'd suddenly look a whole lot better with a decent OL in front of him and a seasoned staff that has a record of getting the best from their talent.

I bet if we somehow moved Rosen to the Patriots he'd suddenly look a whole lot better with a decent OL in front of him and a seasoned staff that has a record of getting the best from their talent.
I think a lot of QB's would do great if they were on a team like NE but that's the problem right there. We're looking for a QB that can be great even if he's not surrounded by a ton of talent. Yes we need to give our QB the help he needs but if Rosen needs a ton of help then all we have is another Tannehill.

Rosen should play when and if he's ready, or Fitz goes down, or fizzles. There is a high probability of Fitz getting dinged or his arm fizzling with this (most) offensive line. Coach is trying to win and keep his players on point, it is counterproductive to pull Fitz just to see what the #2 can do. Quite the conundrum. I'd like to see what progress (if any, for you haters) Rosen has made, but not at the expense of losing the locker room.
I don't see how you lose this locker room. This locker room is basically thanking its lucky stars to be playing in the NFL for a year or 2.

Back
Top Bottom