Rosen or Tua - Who are you more a fan of? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen or Tua - Who are you more a fan of?

Rosen or Tua

• Total voters
Never been a fan of Rosen and just because Davie brought him doesn't change that fact.

I'm not a Alabama fan, but did understand the Tua thing with people. He is gifted.

giphy (1) (6).gif

I want Rosen to ball out in camp, and put out some good film in the preseason, so we can get an asset back for him to use to build around Tua.

You and the rest of the Rosen fans on the planet can meet up after the quarantine and throw a party to celebrate his football abilities at your local Denny's, corner booth.

I didn’t even know that I was considered a Rosen fan. That’s your defense?

I voted for Rosen just because I thought the poll was ridiculous. Then I saw 12 other votes for Rosen as well. Nobody holds out hope for being RIGHT more than Finheaven posters. The conviction is impressive.

I’m a fan of all Dolphin QB’s....Josh Rosen is 22 years old with a talented arm...he clearly needed development and it makes no sense to me not to give it a try.

If the lightbulb goes on for him...we have a great backup and great trade value.

What if he develops...and Tua continues his injury run?....Rosen could become very valuable.

Last edited:
If Rosen is on team. His job is too push Tua to next level. They both are young. Deep down in Rosen heart.. he still want start. If opportunity comes again. Also would like see Rosen beat out Fitzpatrick this yr.. is Tua going play this yr or he going be red shirt...

Ok. All due respect. This question is silly. You’ve acknowledged that you already know that the question is silly. If this question was posed in response to one delusional comment, why not pose the question on that thread?

Tua is way better OMG its not even close! I mean i know non of us have seen him in NFL action and who cares if he is injury prone it not like he has been hurt 5 times in the last two years. That stuff does not matter, he is just so good! <--- sarcasm Why dont you all just wait and see before you give him Dan Marino's number hmmm

Back
Top Bottom