Rosen Pick Can Harm Fins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen Pick Can Harm Fins

That's some funny s**t there.

I don't know what's funnier, the calm, matter of fact, response itself, or the "fine people of FH".

Either way, gold my friend.

I bet you’re the type who complains about YouTube ads and refuses to pay the $10 a month to remove them. :lol:

You'd have to put in a lot more time and grade to earn the credibility to expose anyone. Right now you're just another recent Negative Nelly flash in the pan that I've seen come and go regularly LOL

Yeah another schtick that should be thrown out of the window.

You either actually want people to donate to the site or to act like this psuedo-tough forum guy with a mild touch of elitism.

I'm choosing to believe the former despite my better judgement. So again, if you truly want to help the site, you might want to use a method that...you know..gets people to donate.

But that's just me.

Yeah another schtick that should be thrown out of the window.

You either actually want people to donate to the site or to act like this psuedo-tough forum guy with a mild touch of elitism.

I'm choosing to believe the former despite my better judgement. So again, if you truly want to help the site, you might want to use a method that...you know..gets people to donate.

But that's just me.
Actually I was pointing out how this guy wanted us to spend our hard earned money for a petulant billboard, using the FH medium he gets for free.. #Ironic.

And as far as any "shticks" that in the time I've been here I know as confirmed to be true, ain't none getting "thrown out the window"

I bet you’re the type who complains about YouTube ads and refuses to pay the $10 a month to remove them. :lol:
Not at all, but that's not really relevant.

I wasn't supporting his position, only expressing my appreciation of the humor.

Don't conflate the two.

And as far as any "shticks" that in the time I've been here I know as confirmed to be true, ain't none getting "thrown out the window"

Wrong answer. Again.

Looks like I'll keep my $$$ and hang out with the plebs.

This place should really hire you as a marketing consultant.

Wrong answer. Again.

Looks like I'll keep my $$$ and hang out with the plebs.

This place should really hire you as a marketing consultant.
I see you joined in November. Considering that the preseason started in July, the obvious question would be which other forum had enough and pulled the welcome mat out from under you?

Why does everybody assume if we win 6+ games with Rosen and this roster that it must mean Rosen played well?? You know there's also the possibility that it means Rosen played average and that Flores coached GREAT.
In that case, then it wouldn't matter who our QB is, we would win 6+ games and we would need to trade up for a QB. Another resounding success then. Means we have a stud coach. Yall are praying for 2 wins like its going to be something positive for this franchise. We get Tua, but we just invested a 2 and a 5 into a QB and cleaned out the staff. If we win two games, you have to clean house again. Terrible coaching staff, terrible GM, terrible QB play.

Yeah, who gives a **** that the last 2 owners have had to/have to supplement the difference out of their own pockets on too many months. The internet should be free, right?

We the people thank the owners of this fantastic site for their noble sacrifice in keeping the lights on.

To the other VIP members, be honest, is Vaark a Bailey's and decaf kinda guy in the mornings?

I'd bet the farm he is.

We the people thank the owners of this fantastic site for their noble sacrifice in keeping the lights on.

To the other VIP members, be honest, is Vaark is a Bailey's and decaf kinda guy in the mornings?

I'd bet the farm he is.
/LastWordItis

I will not be judging Rosen this year by # of wins. I'm going to watch very closely to see if the kid has "it". It's clear he has the arm and talent to be a very good QB, but does he have that winning edge mentality like the better ones have? That's what I care about. Also, if this team needs a top QB next year in the draft, they already have a ton of draft equity to make it very possible to get a top 5 pick. It's well documented that Rosen was handed a nearly impossible assignment in AZ last year. I'm completely open to watching him play this season and make an analysis based on how he carries himself, if he's a "winner" and can he make the throws a top QB needs to make. Number of wins this upcoming season doesn't matter to me, unless it's 9 or more and we can play extra football for a change.

You are saying our team is so bad we should be in the Tua sweepstakes (even if Fitzpatrick starts) yet your fear is that Rosen could grind out 6-7 wins. I am not sure about you but if a QB makes such a difference on such a ****ty team to grind out 6-7 wins I think we have a winner on our hand.

These arguments against Rosen get more ridiculous by the day.

Agree. For a team predicted to win 3 games, 6 or 7 wins is pretty good. And, as I said elsewhere, it depends on how Rosen gets to 6-7 wins.

Got it! I misread. Rosen can sit in lotus position and become QB zen level OK by me.

Is it me or are some peeps seem a tad too obsessed with 2020 draft already...

Nope, not just you. One thread we need is predicting excuses why Rosen won't be 'the guy.' It will save some here a lot of work. For example, 'yeah, Rosen won 8 games, but the OC was AWESOME!!' Or, 'yeah, Rosen won 8 games, but no one expected the OL to be that good!!' Always followed by 'We need to do whatever it takes to get Tua.'

Give the guy '19. Let fans see what the last 8 games show. THEN, debate who the R1 pick should be.

Back
Top Bottom