Rosen Press Conference | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen Press Conference

He called Dan Mr. Marino..........respect.

That speaks very well for him.....going off on a tangent here but a huge pet peeve of mine is millennials/teens now calling their friends parents by their first names - apparently, that's a "thing" now....if I ever tried that "thing" when I was younger my parents would have rightfully slapped the sh*t outta me. To be sure, some of these more liberal, "modern" parents have encouraged it and think it's no big deal. Don't care what any of the progressive thinking is...it's disrespectful and marginalizing to the parental figures/elders.

I wonder if he is calling Marino, Mr. Marino, because Mr. Marino told him to call him that?

:)

Like I stated in my Rosen post, I think we are getting a different Rosen then the one that was drafted! So many things in our favor with this with his experience, being humbled a bit, maturing, and the majority of his salary already being paid by AZ. I really don't understand how anyone could be upset with this trade!

Last edited:
People are going to rip him for saying some players at UCLA needed football or else they would go back to selling drugs. I understand what he is saying but I imagine he will wish he could rephrase that to avoid the potential backlash.

In the end, truth is truth.

Who was the idiot that asked about being traded for pennies on the dollar? Since when is a second round pick pennies on the dollar?

What a horrible phrasing of that question that was.

But we did get him for pennies on the dollar.

Not that pick 62 is worthless, but the discrepancy between what the Cardinals gave for him and pick 62 is pretty much the definition of pennies on the dollar.

If you buy a house for $1000,000 and I buy it from you for $299,000, $299,000 is still a good chunk of change, but I paid you pennies on the dollar for that house.

Smart kid ... you can tell that he's learning from his prior missteps and now has his priorities in order. Jim Caldwell will work wonders with him. If he's everything we hope and stays healthy, we could have a nice 15 year run with him under center.

Back
Top Bottom