Rosen Press Conference | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen Press Conference

Well, he ain't Johnny Football so that's a good start. Seems like a good kid, everyone knows he's loaded with talent.

Hopefully we won't need to draft a QB next year.

Despite the baiting questions by some of the media (looking at you, 'Mando) he handled himself very well.
I loved how he responded to Mando's question. He made sure that Mando was very clear with the intent of his question, and when Mando assumed the experience of the trade was "uncomfortable" Rosen quickly replied "your words"

That interaction told me Rosen knows exactly who Mando is/was and how he had to treat a reporter like that.

He had comparable numbers to Darnold and Allen.

Effin' weird how their in the same division and all the good DT'S are in the AFC East also.

Are the Pats Godzilla, and we are King Gommorah(whatever).

Well, i would like to think they are Smug monster and Rodan, to the Patriots Godzilla and we're Kong coming for them next year.

Class guy. Comes across as a leader. Smart enough not to put anyone down and eager to prove he is the guy. Can't wait to see him play. Well done Chris.

He handled himself well out there, I can see how he won the home run derby in ARI because he slamed all the curve balls in the PC... Im actually surprised he didnt anwser the stupid questions with stupid anwsers, that does show alot of maturity actually.

That speaks very well for him.....going off on a tangent here but a huge pet peeve of mine is millennials/teens now calling their friends parents by their first names - apparently, that's a "thing" now....if I ever tried that "thing" when I was younger my parents would have rightfully slapped the sh*t outta me. To be sure, some of these more liberal, "modern" parents have encouraged it and think it's no big deal. Don't care what any of the progressive thinking is...it's disrespectful and marginalizing to the parental figures/elders.

If you need someone younger to call you mister in order to feel respected, you've got self esteem issues...

He handled himself well out there, I can see how he won the home run derby in ARI because he slamed all the curve balls in the PC... Im actually surprised he didnt anwser the stupid questions with stupid anwsers, that does show alot of maturity actually.

If you need someone younger to call you mister in order to feel respected, you've got self esteem issues...

I liked him.

I thought he came across well.

He's got a year of NFL experience under his belt & he's still younger than a few of the QBs drafted this year.

I'm excited about the season.

To be honest, as soon as I saw that RT was gone I've been excited about the Dolphins again.

Back
Top Bottom