Rosen Press Conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen Press Conference

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Will there be an introductory PC for Rosen? If so, anyone know when?

Even if this guy stinks, I’m still gonna like him

Well look you made S.I.

As the Dolphins emerged as frontrunners in the Rosen trade negotiations on Friday, Miami media denizens scrambled for information on the biggest name of the NFL draft’s second day. “I’ve talked to multiple people about Josh Rosen today,” tweeted Miami Herald veteran Armando Salguero. “The play is not what troubles. The person does.” It’s the type of nebulous assessment that has followed Rosen throughout his football career, inflamed by a handful of too-candid sound bytes in the eyes of evaluators and what was judged a tepid endorsement in spring 2018 from his UCLA coach, Jim Mora Jr. “He needs to be challenged intellectually so he doesn’t get bored. He’s a millennial. He wants to know why,” Mora said. “Josh has a lot of interests in life. If you can hold his concentration level and focus only on football for a few years, he will set the world on fire.”

Even if this guy stinks, I’m still gonna like him

I like this:

When he unfollowed the Cardinals’ social media accounts on Thursday night after Murray was picked, people noticed. Former Panthers and Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith, on NFL Network, slammed Rosen for supposedly not wanting to compete. Rosen laughed it off privately, telling a friend, “I wonder if I unfollow Parley for the Oceans [a climate change awareness group], that will bring the same kind of attention for their organization, and maybe we can save the planet.” He says he would have enjoyed competing for—and winning—the QB job in Arizona, but he believes Keim would never let it happen.

---

If he ends up being the franchise guy, he will help bring some good awareness to climate issues locally in South Florida.

Back
Top Bottom