Rosen should be the Dolphins long term answer | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen should be the Dolphins long term answer

First ballot Hall of Fame wide receiver coming off 3 straight 100 catch 1000 yard seasons and a RB who is averaging almost a touchdown per game for his career, fastest to do it.

But you're right. No offensive talent.

Whatever it takes to spin your narrative~

You’re clueless. We were discussing Josh Rosen LAST year. You know when he played for the Cardinals? It’s irrelevant what Fitz and Johnson did in the past, only what they did with Rosen at QB. Fitz had 700 yds and Johnson 900. That’s all they had in 2018. In addition, their oline and o coordinator were by far the worst in the league. Rosen didn’t have any chance to succeed. Be a hater if you want but facts matter. The kid hasn’t been given a fair shot, and hopefully fans like you will put away your bias, see the truth and support him. He’s young and very talented. Give him protection and some playmakers who can catch and then you can truly evaluate him. In the meantime he’s the starting QB for the Miami Dolphins. The only one we have. Some fans will never be satisfied

Your goofy!! I guess Bradford didnt know how to use them either....

Game 1 loss 24-6 against the Redskins Bradford had 153yds and a interception No TD's lol
All world David Johnson had 37yds
Hall of fame Fitzgerald had 73yds

Game 2 34-0 loss against the Rams
Bradford had 90yds the whole game with no TD's and 1 interception
All world David Johnson had 48yds
Hall of fame Fitzgerald had 28yds

Game 3 16-14 loss against Chicago
Bradford had 157yds 2tds and 2 interception
All world David Johnson had 31yds
Hall of fame Fitzgerald had 9yds

Your statements are HILARIOUS and show your HATERISM is all time.

Both the Hall of Famer and BEAST of a running back were HORRIBLE with even Bradford and the team was a straight joke!

Please stop responding bcuz you sound more embarrassing everytime you speak!!

Of course the 21 yr old rookie should have lit it up once Bradford went out with this joke of a roster....

He’s a moron. It’s extremely rare for a rookie qb to be a successful starter, so you can’t really even count last year considering how he was handled. Literally impossible if you set him up for failure like they did in Arizona. Even with all the issues in Miami hes showed me something. Hopefully he can build on his last performance this week at home. Someone said earlier that if you take away the drops he could have 7-8 tds. He doesn’t catch or fumble the damn ball on the goal line or call stupid plays in the RZ. I think the kid can be really good with protection and more playmakers.

He’s a moron. It’s extremely rare for a rookie qb to be a successful starter, so you can’t really even count last year considering how he was handled. Literally impossible if you set him up for failure like they did in Arizona. Even with all the issues in Miami hes showed me something. Hopefully he can build on his last performance this week at home. Someone said earlier that if you take away the drops he could have 7-8 tds. He doesn’t catch or fumble the damn ball on the goal line or call stupid plays in the RZ. I think the kid can be really good with protection and more playmakers.

I definitely feel the same way bro. All he has to do is show progression every game with this roster and thats moving in the right direction.
If we can some of these TD throws caught by these WR we can shut some of these goof ballz up but that wouldnt even probably work with these fake fans!!

Fins up and I'll keep pulling for this kid and hope he's the answer!!

It’s actually unbelievable to be honest

Whats unbelievable is why you both are riding Tua's nutts soooo bad?? He doesn't play for Miami and will probably not!!

He's not in the NFL and when he gets here we'll see what he's made of.

Until then your just hoping and dreaming so please stop its embarrassing!!

Whats unbelievable is why you both are riding Tua's nutts soooo bad?? He doesn't play for Miami and will probably not!!

He's not in the NFL and when he gets here we'll see what he's made of.

Until then your just hoping and dreaming so please stop its embarrassing!!
Hmm...I wonder what exactly makes you hate Tua so much?

Hmm...I wonder what exactly makes you hate Tua so much?

I dont hate Tua I actually like him a lot I'm just not giving him a rim job!!

All you guys talking crap about Rosen but he's actually playing in the NFL and on OUR team the Miami Dolphins!!

He looks to be the part of a really good QB so why Hate the kid but suck all on Tua's ballz??

It doesnt make any sense to be honest but whatever floats you and the other 3"s boats!!

All you guys talking crap about Rosen but he's actually playing in the NFL and on OUR team the Miami Dolphins!!

He looks to be the part of a really good QB so why Hate the kid but suck all on Tua's ballz??

It doesnt make any sense to be honest but whatever floats you and the other 3"s boats!!
And what exactly gives you the idea that Rosen looks the part of “a really good qb?” Lmfao! Excuse me for hoping we land the best qb prospect in 30 years. Maybe you can only hope to live an average life but not me my friend. I want to see a Dolphins Super Bowl in the next few years. So you go blow average qbs and I’ll blow the best of the best. Good luck

Who are you man? This has to be a troll account or somebody's alt. Signed up in 07 with barely any posting and now your posting daily...my guess is your main account got banned.

And what exactly gives you the idea that Rosen looks the part of “a really good qb?” Lmfao! Excuse me for hoping we land the best qb prospect in 30 years. Maybe you can only hope to live an average life but not me my friend. I want to see a Dolphins Super Bowl in the next few years. So you go blow average qbs and I’ll blow the best of the best. Good luck

The part many people disagree with is the "best qb prospect in 30 years" part.

Indeed... very few people say that.

Heck, some real NFL people put him behind Herbert...

So... I think you might be a victim of an overly rosy evaluation.

Well at least we want want the same thing a Dolphins Super Bowl!

I'm just dealing with reality in Josh Rosen is on our squad and Tua is not.

I'll ride with the kid!!

Take care and Fins up....

Who are you man? This has to be a troll account or somebody's alt. Signed up in 07 with barely any posting and now your posting daily...my guess is your main account got banned.

Lol well I'm glad I made such and impression that your looking up my stats like Dan Marino :)

Nah just an average Joe with something to say about a Quarterback that plays for the Miami Dolphins....

I just cant believe all the HATE on this sight for the kid!!

You’re clueless. We were discussing Josh Rosen LAST year. You know when he played for the Cardinals? It’s irrelevant what Fitz and Johnson did in the past, only what they did with Rosen at QB. Fitz had 700 yds and Johnson 900. That’s all they had in 2018. In addition, their oline and o coordinator were by far the worst in the league. Rosen didn’t have any chance to succeed. Be a hater if you want but facts matter. The kid hasn’t been given a fair shot, and hopefully fans like you will put away your bias, see the truth and support him. He’s young and very talented. Give him protection and some playmakers who can catch and then you can truly evaluate him. In the meantime he’s the starting QB for the Miami Dolphins. The only one we have. Some fans will never be satisfied
Listen, if you look at the last few years of Arizona production and you see that by pure coincidence that Fitzgerald and Johnson had down seasons when Rosen happened to be the QB and you can't put 2 and 2 together, then that's on you.

Did you buy a Rosen jersey and you're trying to justify the purchase or something? Nothing you said makes any sense otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom