Rosen starting v Cowboys | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen starting v Cowboys

Mercy... If Rosen can get 3 first Downs and not get killed in the 1st half I'd call that a victory as we March on towards 0-16
Oh and why was Fitzpatrick ever signed anyway? Just never got in and never was going to...

Honestly I think this would break a lot of hearts. Rosen is going to have to be really, really good to convince a lot of people and I think some have such a conviction they won’t be convinced no matter what.

I can't remember a time when Dolphin fans didn't have a conviction about some QB in next year's draft, even if that actual first-round caliber QB was an abstract concept that didn't actually exist.

Yeah I made a few calls...

Mayfield, Darnold, Allen, Jackson, come on, you got to play Rosen.

Did I mention Gardner Boogie Fever Minshew.

I personally wish they would wait until after the bye when the games get a little easier. That way Rosen actually has some kind of chance. Hope we dont throw him out there to get destroyed and then ruin any chance of him doing anything this year

Now they will finish the tank job on rosen. Funny how there is massive talk from the nfl talking heads on the team brass sabotaging rosen's career and never planned to advance him and suddenly he is starting (right after florez named fitzPICKtrick the starter for the cowpies). Look for lots of VERY deep balls called against the blitz (with lot's of sacks), as cowpies pray for, throwing out of formations the cowpies have already sniffed out a dozen times in the game, etc..... . Then the speach from flires about the hero is always the back up qb and "see, he still isn't ready like we said", etc.... . I mean really! Its tale tell enough they decide to start him against the cowpies and their stout defense ON THE ROAD!!

I have wanted 2 things:

1. For the leauge to investigate this tank crap and get the ball rolling for boss ross to sell the team.

2. For Josh Rosen to file a grievance against the finz for willfully jeoperdize his career and not dealing in good faith.

giphy.gif

If he can turn this pile of **** offense into a goldmine of points I will be beyond impressed. I mean, I’m not holding my breath, but still.

Mercy... If Rosen can get 3 first Downs and not get killed in the 1st half I'd call that a victory as we March on towards 0-16
Oh and why was Fitzpatrick ever signed anyway? Just never got in and never was going to...

Salary floor.

hope he had a better line to protect him and give him more time to throw but if he succeeds with that garbage line he is absolutely franchise caliber. I´m eager to watch him play from the start.

Then we're going to have to disagree. Sure there were series where it seemed like no one blocked...but there were times when he had time to sit back there and look around.
This years OL, so far, looks like like swiss cheese on partically every play.
The line this year folds like origami.

Back
Top Bottom