Rosen starting v Cowboys | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen starting v Cowboys

HUGE mistake with the lack of weapons and protection around this kid.

Exactly..there is no possible way for Flores or anyone else to fairly or competently judge Rosen's abilities when he's pretty much going to be in with what would be on other teams 2nd (and in some cases 3rd) stringers at almost every position against legit starters & pro bowlers on the defenses he'll be facing. He's being "David Carr'ed" and there's nothing he can do about it. If he triumphs against these odds then he truly is an elite QB & in the company of Rodgers, Brady, Brees, etc.

Last edited:
Then you're on the wrong forum.
Nope I am on the right forum because I am I intruiged on how the Dolphins are building their team. It's actually exciting to see team tear it down and have all these draft picks, beautiful work done by Chris Grier and staff!

That's ok. There is a lot of non Dolphins fans these days on this forum. You fit right in.

The context: Dan Marino was, after starting on the bench in his first year with the Dolphins, given the starting job after a few games into the season and became the best QB the NFL had ever seen.
Appreciate the info my dude. I def have Dan Marino in my top 5 all time, special QB!

Just run a decent offense with these scrubs and color me impressed.

No kidding if he can average 17 ppg I think we have our Backup for the future. People's expectations of what he's gonna do seem a little high. Win 6-7 games? **** build a shrine if that happens. I will be impressed if he wins 2 games.

Line was at +23 for this coming week before Rosen was announced the starter. That line hasnt moved after he got announced. Seems like Vegas doesnt care who starts at QB for this team.

Current OL “hold my beer” lol! Our current OL will be the worst ever lol
I'm taking a wait and see attitude. We have a rookie LG, a mediocre RT who was thrust into the LT role, a RT and RG who are new and at least one is straight off the cuts list. NONE of these guys has adjusted to the new blocking scheme, or the change in coaching a short while back. There's no way this line could be competent and cohesive. Honestly, I expected pure chaos, and we got it, but it will get less horrific. The only questions are when and how much less? I'm going to take a wait-and-see approach to this, because I believe Googs is a better coach than we're used to having along the OL.

Back
Top Bottom