Rosen stats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen stats

flip

Starter
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can find Rosens passing stats for last year that include drops?

I thought I remember one drive that looked good but fell victim to a big drop but it could have been wishful thinking. I also remember a bad pick sometime later that caused me to come down off the cloud. I don’t have a lot of recollection but know there wasn’t much good

Yet a career backup QB had a pretty decent year under the same circumstances.

Fitzpatrick wasn't playing that great in the games prior to Rosen's starts. I would have liked to see Rosen in a few games toward the end of the season to see if he looked any different with the other parts around him playing better than they were in the first half of the season.

well lets give Fitz a lil more credit than that. He has 15 years in the league and has been in most offensive systems and seen pretty much all defensive schemes than can be thrown at him. He was able to make it work cus he could read the defenses faster and from what i hear called his own plays. How can a kid who's in his 2nd season duplicate that? I wouldnt mind seeing what Rosen can do this year.

Fitzpatrick wasn't playing that great in the games prior to Rosen's starts. I would have liked to see Rosen in a few games toward the end of the season to see if he looked any different with the other parts around him playing better than they were in the first half of the season.
This is true. Neither Fitz nor Rosen could lead the offense to more than 5 points per game or whatever it was the fist half of the season. I can’t stand Fitz the player (like the person) but I don’t think Rosen wins 5 games even if he did play at the end. It took some veteran moxie to win some of those.

This is true. Neither Fitz nor Rosen could lead the offense to more than 5 points per game or whatever it was the fist half of the season. I can’t stand Fitz the player (like the person) but I don’t think Rosen wins 5 games even if he did play at the end. It took some veteran moxie to win some of those.

Likely true. I doubt if Rosen would have won many games down the stretch, but in the back of my mind I get the feeling he would have looked better than he did earlier.

Last edited:
Rosen was not worth a second round pick last year and I said as much. I hope all the early picks through the third round add value this year as well as perhaps the late fourth or one of their 3 5ths round picks. 26th for Tunsil wasn't worth it.

Back
Top Bottom