Rosen Working Hard, Improving, Earning Flores' Praise | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen Working Hard, Improving, Earning Flores' Praise

I think that would be it for me... I mean at some point... Jesus I dont even want to think about it...
You may want to start packing your bags then and look for another team. I said it for a few weeks now that I would not be surprised if we bypass the QB position in the draft (at least in the first round) and they'll see what Rosen has next year with a bit better talent.
Isnt starting because he cant beat him out... Is he injured or something?
Ever heard of something called "QB development"? If Flores and Co are trying to develop Rosen or want to see if he can turn into something they are doing it right. A young QB cannot develop with an offensive roster of players who need to develop themselves. You actually can do more harm than good in situations we are in.

I do agree that Fitz + Rosen while Tua completely redshirts (straight to IR but in all meetings, watching tape, in general part of the QB room but in shorts and polo) sounds like a good plan and what might eventually end up transpiring.

Next year, after Fitz's contract expires, draft another QB.

I would rather wait until the Steelers' or even Texan's 1st to pick Tua but if we do so at #4 I won't be mad.

Ultimately I think we're better off punting QB into next year.

Steelers pick I’m okay with. Texans pick I’d be ecstatic. Anything after and I go streaking down the street due to the joy.

Think he’s out of the question no matter what with our first pick, too much risk but anything after I’m okay with. Imagine if we get Chase Young and Tua, my god I’d cry.

Is 78 really fitz qb rating?

If so that’s worse than Jay cutlers corpse season

I believe its in our best interest now to do what I said at beginning of season for 2020 draft. We fortify the offensive and defensive lines, re-build from the inside out re-build the trenches on both sides of ball start there. Whatever pick position we are at you select the best available player at the pick #. The needs are simple : (1 EDGE, 3 OLineman (T or G or C), 1 DT, 1 DE/LB/RUSH, 2 FS/SS, 1 CB, 1 LB, 1 WR, 1 RB, and 2 QB's). You do not select a QB just for the **** of it, that is retarded (If he is your absolute first name on your card and he is available then yes go for it. But you better and must be 1000% in love with him.

So in April when we select don't be surprised if we don't take a QB at our first pick (most of you will commit suicide or quit the team if this happens and it probably will because we are already worried it will) . There are so many other needs on this team its uncomprehendable. Fortify the trenches and Solidify the trenches. So we can stop the run/pass rush/ run the ball/ and our future QB won't get killed behind it if they build it right and the same unit plays consistently throughout 2020.

I believe its in our best interest now to do what I said at beginning of season for 2020 draft. We fortify the offensive and defensive lines, re-build from the inside out re-build the trenches on both sides of ball start there. Whatever pick position we are at you select the best available player at the pick #. The needs are simple : (1 EDGE, 3 OLineman (T or G or C), 1 DT, 1 DE/LB/RUSH, 2 FS/SS, 1 CB, 1 LB, 1 WR, 1 RB, and 2 QB's). You do not select a QB just for the **** of it, that is retarded (If he is your absolute first name on your card and he is available then yes go for it. But you better and must be 1000% in love with him.

So in April when we select don't be surprised if we don't take a QB at our first pick (most of you will commit suicide or quit the team if this happens and it probably will because we are already worried it will) . There are so many other needs on this team its uncomprehendable. Fortify the trenches and Solidify the trenches. So we can stop the run/pass rush/ run the ball/ and our future QB won't get killed behind it if they build it right and the same unit plays consistently throughout 2020.

Absolutely agree.

If the Front office is 100% sold on one of these QBs... fine, draft him, but I dont think they are, or should be. Not with a top 5 pick.

Our O Line and Pass Rush are freaking terrible. Dan couldn't have won with this. No one could.

We have 5 picks in the first 2 rounds. Beef this team up! We can fix the pass rush and the O line if these 5 picks hit.

I hope to God that our front office is wiser than the fanbase.

If it were my decision... and we’re picking 3rd .assuming Burrow and Young are gone...I’d let Rosen develop and potentially start next year...if the Tua injury looks good I’d gamble at 3 on him and let him sit and potentially compete when ready....keep Fitz as a mentor/backup.

if Neither Rosen or Tua look good in 2020 I’d go back into the QB market in 2021.

if Tua’s report is bad I’d look at Jordan Love and Jacob Eason at the right point in the draft for development.

I mean thats great, I have no problem with that... But why cant they have faith in Rosen?

Jesus, players have more faith in a 37 YO bad QB than a 22 YO top half 1st round pick... What does that tell you about the kid...

RF started. RF stunk.
Rosen started. Rosen stunk.
RF started. Much better

I mean thats great, I have no problem with that... But why cant they have faith in Rosen?

Jesus, players have more faith in a 37 YO bad QB than a 22 YO top half 1st round pick... What does that tell you about the kid...

RF started. RF stunk.
RF started. Much better

You may want to start packing your bags then and look for another team. I said it for a few weeks now that I would not be surprised if we bypass the QB position in the draft (at least in the first round) and they'll see what Rosen has next year with a bit better talent.

Ever heard of something called "QB development"? If Flores and Co are trying to develop Rosen or want to see if he can turn into something they are doing it right. A young QB cannot develop with an offensive roster of players who need to develop themselves. You actually can do more harm than good in situations we are in.
Or, he just sucks so bad he isn't worth even trotting out there. I'll bet you anything, Miami isn't bypassing QB in the first round next year.

No bigger need than QB.

This is not Brett Favre we're talking about here... Its Ryan ****ing Fitzpatrick... If after 2 seasons in the NFL you cant beat out a Fitzpatrick for a starting job on a 2-8 team... Jesus Christ your odds arent looking very bright... This is not rocket science... Kid has shown absolutely nothing for 2 seasons now, he's a dog against any kid picked before the 5th round in next years draft...

NB, you're totally off the charts on the kid. Don't mean off as in wrong but overwhelming hate.

Let's take a look at him with a solid oline which I hope to pay for/draft this offseason.

And the old man hasn't been atrocious under the constant pressure he's put up with.

I've been advocating to start Rosen to see more of him but I've changed my mind. Fitz is stepping every which way and running with his 37 year old legs to avoid immediate pressure.

It makes zero sense to start the kid under these circumstances. You're of the opinion he's bad now, imagine the odds of him getting any better behind this oline.

And one can learn alot from the grit Fitz shows. Hopefully it's rubbing off on a kid whose already had his confidence shaken in Arizona.

Either way, Rosen is not going anywhere so killing the kid with every post is a waste especially when you, yes the literal you, have no idea what the plan is, why he's not starting.

Are you wrong? Sadly, likely not. If Flo is starting the best chance at winning, it doesn't look good for us and the kid. But do you really know? Have you attended meetings? Did yah get a memo, brother?

Again, odds look like you might be right. But you can also be very wrong. It's not trolling. It's advocating for the latter.

RF started. RF stunk.
RF started. Much better

RF started. RF sucked.
Rosen started. Rosen sucked.
RF started. Much better. Players want the player they think gives them the best chance to win

Back
Top Bottom