Rosen Working Hard, Improving, Earning Flores' Praise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen Working Hard, Improving, Earning Flores' Praise

circumstances

Parge Lenis
Club Member
Reaction score
And still cant beat out 78 rating Fitzpatrick...

Can't beat him out, or simply isn't starting?

Fitzpatrick was in...sucked and was replaced by Rosen. Fitzpatrick is as ineffective as he was at the beginning of the season, and this is with almost a season of playing together. Rosen is soon to be inserted to see what he's made of.

When all else fails, never forget that the tank was set in motion early.

Isnt starting because he cant beat him out... Is he injured or something?

Looking at the hairbrained choices by this staff...is Ballage the best RB (starter)? Is Kilgore the best center (starter)? Was Rowe always a better FS than our starter?

Isnt starting because he cant beat him out... Is he injured or something?
No. If you read the article it's what I've been saying all along.

It's taking him forever to feel comfortable in the offense. And unlike other QBs (apparently), unless he knows what he's doing he's a fraction of a second slow in decision making, getting the ball out, etc.

He has more talent than Fitzy in his taint. The only reason for him to be on the bench is that he doesn't fully grasp everything yet.

Who knows if he ever will?

But I like that he doesn't have a shitty attitude, that he comes early, stays late, emulates Wentz (or whoever the next opponent is) so the O gets a good feel for the upcoming game.

No. If you read the article it's what I've been saying all along.

It's taking him forever to feel comfortable in the offense. And unlike other QBs (apparently), unless he knows what he's doing he's a fraction of a second slow in decision making, getting the ball out, etc.

He has more talent than Fitzy in his taint. The only reason for him to be on the bench is that he doesn't fully grasp everything yet.

Who knows if he ever will?

But I like that he doesn't have a ****ty attitude, that he comes early, stays late, emulates Wentz (or whoever the next opponent is) so the O gets a good feel for the upcoming game.
I happen to think a big part of what makes QBs great is exactly that... Grasping things quickly, decision making, fractions of seconds... Things you actually cant teach but also cant measure...

Rosen has shown nothing ... If this is their idea of the future, well **** my life(not my actual life but **** NFL football, that'll be it).

I happen to think a big part of what makes QBs great is exactly that... Grasping things quickly, decision making, fractions of seconds... Things you actually cant teach but also cant measure...

Rosen has shown nothing ... If this is their idea of the future, well **** my life(not my actual life but **** NFL football, that'll be it).
Once they know the offense, I agree with you. Until they get there, ehhhh.

I don't think he's anyone's idea of the future.

Looking at the hairbrained choices by this staff...is Ballage the best RB (starter)? Is Kilgore the best center (starter)? Was Rowe always a better FS than our starter?

Rowe is a strong safety. He is definitely not a free safety!! He does not have the wheels for free safety.

Ballage is probably the only RB that can be counted on in pass pro. Even though he can't run for ****.

Kilgore is probably our best center (yes, probably better than Boehm).

Rowe was not better than our starting SS (Reshad), but Jones was perennially injured so Rowe was forced into action at a different position.

Last edited:
wouldn’t this place **** if he was the master plan.
I saw a mock draft the other day.....that had us taking a safety with our first pick.....and two offensive lineman with the other two first round picks.....my first thought was.......uh oh...Rosen IS THE PLAN!

And still cant beat out 78 rating Fitzpatrick...

I honestly don't get comments like this.

One is in his 2nd year on his 2nd team already.
The other has played longer than the league has been around played in multiple systems and organization.

Why is it a big deal that the kid isn't already heads and shoulders better than the Vet?

What world/reality do some of you people live in?

Back
Top Bottom