Rosen Working Hard, Improving, Earning Flores' Praise | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen Working Hard, Improving, Earning Flores' Praise

I doubt he's in the long-term plans. At least as a starter. But, you never know. Some players take longer to develop and playing this year with virtually no talent on the offense might have set him back.

I honestly don't get comments like this.

One is in his 2nd year on his 2nd team already.
The other has played longer than the league has been around played in multiple systems and organization.

Why is it a big deal that the kid isn't already heads and shoulders better than the Vet?

What world/reality do some of you people live in?
Fitzpatrick is a bad QB, no amount of teams, systems or years in the league is going to change that... Rosen cant beat a BAD QB for the job...

In other words, the fact he's been on so many teams, systems and any other variables you want to bring up just amplifies the fact that he's just flat out a PROVEN bad QB...

Fitzpatrick is a bad QB, no amount of teams, systems or years in the league is going to change that... Rosen cant beat a BAD QB for the job...

In other words, the fact he's been on so many teams, systems and any other variables you want to bring up just amplifies the fact that he's just flat out a PROVEN bad QB...
Plus his arm looks shot out there.

It puzzles me how some are totally counting Rosen out. The funniest one I read is Rosen is family rich and will retire after this year.
Where does this all come from?
There are also lots of posters who say if we draft a qb this this year, he should sit and learn for a year. And they also say cut Rosen!
Lol
There is NO way Rosen isn't on our team next year pushing any other FA or Draft qb Flo brings in to make the Fins a perennial winner.

RF is in because he has the confidence of the players. As long as the players have faith in him, he starts

RF is in because he has the confidence of the players. As long as the players have faith in him, he starts
I mean thats great, I have no problem with that... But why cant they have faith in Rosen?

Jesus, players have more faith in a 37 YO bad QB than a 22 YO top half 1st round pick... What does that tell you about the kid...

I mean thats great, I have no problem with that... But why cant they have faith in Rosen?
But what does having faith in Rosen mean. What if it means Flo believes in Rosen year 2 and long term, learn from fitz right now, all you can ,continue to improve and the next year go for it...

Jesus, players have more faith in a 37 YO bad QB than a 22 YO top half 1st round pick... What does that tell you about the kid...
Faith, confidence, trust are all earned and Rosen hasn't achieved much yet. May be given a second chance he might start to gain some.
That applies to coaches, team mates and fans.

But what does having faith in Rosen mean. What if it means Flo believes in Rosen year 2 and long term, learn from fitz right now, all you can ,continue to improve and the next year go for it...
Are you guys trolling me or something? lol!

What is there to learn from Fitz? Seriously? How to find a condo in a new city?

What the hell is going on here...?

wouldn’t this place **** if he was the master plan.

I don’t think he was but now that Tua is hurt, burrow might be out of reach, is Rosen really a worse prospect than the rest of the QBs in the draft? Rather roll with Rosen next year then reach for either a hurt Tua with a high pick or someone like Fromm. I guess if they see Herbert as a step up then go for it but I’m not sure he is

I don’t think he was but now that Tua is hurt, burrow might be out of reach, is Rosen really a worse prospect than the rest of the QBs in the draft? Rather roll with Rosen next year then reach for either a hurt Tua with a high pick or someone like Fromm. I guess if they see Herbert as a step up then go for it but I’m not sure he is
Whether we roll with Rosen or not, definitely do NOT reach for a quarterback high in this draft!

Love the player, or pass!

Are you guys trolling me or something? lol!

What is there to learn from Fitz? Seriously? How to find a condo in a new city?

What the hell is going on here...?

Come on did you seriously think trolling.

So for real. You can honestly say Rosen is learning nothing studying behind a 13 year vet with a 1st year coach. A 23 year old kid. Who got the **** kicked out of him last year. Can watch an NFL offense develop and I'm trolling? Really?
Can I ask an honest question, do you believe in player development?

Back
Top Bottom