Rosen Working Hard, Improving, Earning Flores' Praise | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen Working Hard, Improving, Earning Flores' Praise

Are you guys trolling me or something? lol!

What is there to learn from Fitz? Seriously? How to find a condo in a new city?

What the hell is going on here...?

He may be bad, or wildly inconsistent, or whatever, but Fitz is brilliant and has forgotten more about football than Josh Rosen will likely ever know.

Come on did you seriously think trolling.

So for real. You can honestly say Rosen is learning nothing studying behind a 13 year vet with a 1st year coach. A 23 year old kid. Who got the **** kicked out of him last year. Can watch an NFL offense develop and I'm trolling? Really?
Can I ask an honest question, do you believe in player development?
This is not Brett Favre we're talking about here... Its Ryan ****ing Fitzpatrick... If after 2 seasons in the NFL you cant beat out a Fitzpatrick for a starting job on a 2-8 team... Jesus Christ your odds arent looking very bright... This is not rocket science... Kid has shown absolutely nothing for 2 seasons now, he's a dog against any kid picked before the 5th round in next years draft...

This is not Brett Favre we're talking about here... Its Ryan ****ing Fitzpatrick... If after 2 seasons in the NFL you cant beat out a Fitzpatrick for a starting job on a 2-8 team... Jesus Christ your odds arent looking very bright... This is not rocket science... Kid has shown absolutely nothing for 2 seasons now, he's a dog against any kid picked before the 5th round in next years draft...
Cool. You completely answered my question.
I guess cut them all.
Curious to see who is on your Miami 53 roster next year.

Cool. You completely answered my question.
I guess cut them all.
Curious to see who is on your Miami 53 roster next year.
My original statemant was Rosen couldnt beat out Fitz for a starting job... and got bombarded with all sorts excuses, explanations and rationalizations... I dont care if he's on the roster next season, Im just saying he better damn well not be plan A...

Not saying he will pull it off... but far too many are writing this talented passer off...who had poor coaching until Miami in reading defenses...if he mentally figured this game out....hmmmm?

My original statemant was Rosen couldnt beat out Fitz for a starting job... and got bombarded with all sorts excuses, explanations and rationalizations... I dont care if he's on the roster next season, Im just saying he better damn well not be plan A...
I hear you. But let's put plan A...plan B...plan C aside. Let look at next year's roster. Do you include fitz or rosen?
I take Rosen, he has his season sitting behind a vet like fitz , you know a Harvard grad 13 year vet. Then we draft a qb of Flo's selection. I also agree bring in a qb too. So next year we have a new vet, Rosen a 2nd year guy in Flo's o and a predominate rookie. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not sure what else you would want to go into next year with.

Not everyone looks like Marino their rookie year or even second year. Some players take time to develop and that was generally the rule for qbs to take 1-3 years to learn the game. In today’s game they are thrown to the sharks very early and I think it stunts their growth more than it helps. Drew Brees looked pretty terrible until year 4. He was boo’d and replaced by rivers. His 4th year everything clicked and now he’s going down as one of the best pure passers ever. What were you doing at 22? Did you have your life all figured out and were a master at your job? People grow, learn and mature, everyone is so quick to give up on players and that goes for every position.

I hear you. But let's put plan A...plan B...plan C aside. Let look at next year's roster. Do you include fitz or rosen?
I take Rosen, he has his season sitting behind a vet like fitz , you know a Harvard grad 13 year vet. Then we draft a qb of Flo's selection. I also agree bring in a qb too. So next year we have a new vet, Rosen a 2nd year guy in Flo's o and a predominate rookie. Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not sure what else you would want to go into next year with.
I'd like us to rock out with our Rudock out.

Agreed keep both, in a perfect world you keep Fitz, start Rosen and draft Tua and the 2nd if he falls. Let Tua sit and recover, see what Rosen has and keep Fitz to mentor both.

Agreed keep both, in a perfect world you keep Fitz, start Rosen and draft Tua and the 2nd if he falls. Let Tua sit and recover, see what Rosen has and keep Fitz to mentor both.
Seems almost like our franchise has direction...it's been awhile...

I do agree that Fitz + Rosen while Tua completely redshirts (straight to IR but in all meetings, watching tape, in general part of the QB room but in shorts and polo) sounds like a good plan and what might eventually end up transpiring.

Next year, after Fitz's contract expires, draft another QB.

I would rather wait until the Steelers' or even Texan's 1st to pick Tua but if we do so at #4 I won't be mad.

Ultimately I think we're better off punting QB into next year.

I’m pulling for the kid but what a waste of a 2nd round pick. Arizona couldn’t give him away for free to another team but we came running with a second rounder lol.

Now draft Tua with our first and when he never gets healthy we can draft another QB in the middle of the first in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom