Rosen | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen

Rosen is still only 23 waaaaaaayy to soon to call him a bust he’s freaking younger then Burrow

Yea. JaMarcus Russell is still only 34, he could still have a couple of good years left in the tank aswell!

Obviously i am being sarcastic, but age isn't a huge factor when you get to this level. Rosen has bombed at two teams in two years, despite the investment of both a first and second round pick. Regardless of what age he is, he is running out of chances and needs to step up - quickly.

Some of his article related to keep ing rosen even if we draft Tua...in fact - especially if we do draft Tua:
"If the Dolphins drafted Tagovailoa, in all likely hood he will sit out the year to rehab his fractured hip he suffered last year. The Dolphins should keep Rosen as an insurance policy. Every year there is always a player that we don’t expect to step up, Devante Parker last year, and Rosen could be that player if the team gives him a full off season to work on his game and compete with Fitzpatrick. Head coach Brian Flores loves competition and while Fitzpatrick would go in as the starter, he would have to earn it throughout training camp and the preseason. I love Fitzpatrick, but his track record is he has one good season followed up with a down year. Plus, if Rosen improves his play, he could push Tagovailoa, when ready to play, or whoever."

Yup

Yea. JaMarcus Russell is still only 34, he could still have a couple of good years left in the tank aswell!

Obviously i am being sarcastic, but age isn't a huge factor when you get to this level. Rosen has bombed at two teams in two years, despite the investment of both a first and second round pick. Regardless of what age he is, he is running out of chances and needs to step up - quickly.

None of us know what the coaches are thinking...how many chances he has or if he has to step up.

Point I'm trying to make is, everyone wants a star that is drafted in the top ten but sitting a QB that has talent may work.

I think we'll see this year.

Back
Top Bottom