Rosen | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen

It just appears we have some “closet“ Tua
fans in here cloaking themselves in Rosen talk these “closet” fans just can’t get enough of the heir apparent

Yes these “closet” Tua fans will tell you about anything other than Tua is the right pick

One thing is for sure these “closet” fans will not go away - because secretly they savour Tua talk

Seems like Miami has a solid grasp on the situation (really hope I didn't jinx it). Keep Rosen around as a developmental QB, but go get a QB with a high ceiling and a decent chance to hit it - or at least come close.
He throws a nice ball he doesn’t know where it is going but it is a nice spiral

If Mia chooses QB in the first Rd. Rosen still makes sense for Mia as a no.3 but he will want to get out of the situation I believe he will wind up in the AFCE likely with the Pats

He throws a nice ball he doesn’t know where it is going but it is a nice spiral

If Mia chooses QB in the first Rd. Rosen still makes sense for Mia as a no.3 but he will want to get out of the situation I believe he will wind up in the AFCE likely with the Pats

He has no leverage, though.

He has no leverage, though.
Oh but he does, just like Minkah didn’t have leverage He actually did - Risen can be a cancer next to your future QB

If that is the case I hope they move on

If he accepts his role which is another demotion then you can develop him

No one can fix “I won’t”

A manager can help an employee improve when they are open to it

Oh but he does, just like Minkah didn’t have leverage He actually did - Risen can be a cancer next to your future QB

If that is the case I hope they move on

If he accepts his role which is another demotion then you can develop him

No one can fix “I won’t”

A manager can help an employee improve when they are open to it

the difference is minkah was a play maker that teams wanted

we were basically a solo bidder for rosen last year. now he's got even more **** tape, and he's going to sour to the idea of sitting with a clipboard to develop? idk to me that makes him even less desirable especially for a team like the patriots.

It seems to me, the only people who get excited when they watch film of Josh Rosen, are the defensive coordinators of the opposing teams.
You mean other than our coaches and GM?

Back
Top Bottom