Rosen | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen

If Miami's coaches and GM are excited by what they have seen from Rosen, they all need to be replaced.

A lot of our 2019 coaching staff seems to be getting replaced for any number of reasons.

I don't believe thinking highly of Rosen is one of them!

Seems like Miami has a solid grasp on the situation (really hope I didn't jinx it). Keep Rosen around as a developmental QB, but go get a QB with a high ceiling and a decent chance to hit it - or at least come close.

Thank you... We got him cheap, he has real arm talent...he is intelligent... let’s see if they can develop him? At this point... it is the best plan.

I would like to see him play behind a solid OL before giving up on him.

The Fins should be able to significantly improve the OL this off season so he may get his chance next year.

Fitz could struggle or break down physically and Rosen would likely get the nod over a rookie QB(especially a "redshirting" Tua).

the difference is minkah was a play maker that teams wanted

we were basically a solo bidder for rosen last year. now he's got even more **** tape, and he's going to sour to the idea of sitting with a clipboard to develop? idk to me that makes him even less desirable especially for a team like the patriots.
I think i understand the difference between Minkah and Rosen the point is Rosen does have some leverage

If I was drafted in the top half of the draft to be a starter day one and got paid some guaranteed money accordingly and then i got shipped out the following season (so basically a reboot) and again I could have been the starter but lost to a 35 plus journeymen and then the following season I find myself further down the depth chart and i mean 3rd string is far regardless of contract

And I am OK with all this??? Then I am not betting on myself or my abilities -> in other words i am just like the teams that bailed on me I would want to play because I am a believer in my abilities

I prefer a conceited prick who says I am the guy and I will show it to you or die trying

If he plays the nice team friendly support role for the incumbent then that is all we need to know about this players mental and emotional make up -> non starter material -> likes to get paid guy yes

Anyways...I believe if Miami drafts a first rd QB Rosen is gonzo

I believe he will wash up in the AFCE likely in NE at some point TBH

It's been said a million times, but if your QB requires everything around him to function for him to look like he belongs in the NFL... he doesn't.
You just described Ryan Tannehill and killed your own argument

Trading for Rosen was a bad move. He is a career back up.

Good to take a shot at a QB, but I'd rather have Chase Winovich...Minshew is better than Rosen

I think i understand the difference between Minkah and Rosen the point is Rosen does have some leverage

If I was drafted in the top half of the draft to be a starter day one and got paid some guaranteed money accordingly and then i got shipped out the following season (so basically a reboot) and again I could have been the starter but lost to a 35 plus journeymen and then the following season I find myself further down the depth chart and i mean 3rd string is far regardless of contract

And I am OK with all this??? Then I am not betting on myself or my abilities -> in other words i am just like the teams that bailed on me I would want to play because I am a believer in my abilities

I prefer a conceited prick who says I am the guy and I will show it to you or die trying

If he plays the nice team friendly support role for the incumbent then that is all we need to know about this players mental and emotional make up -> non starter material -> likes to get paid guy yes

Anyways...I believe if Miami drafts a first rd QB Rosen is gonzo

I believe he will wash up in the AFCE likely in NE at some point TBH

I agree with your analysis of Rosen and his leverage.

I am undecided as to his staying when he could go, as a prelude to being a failure.

I wonder if he see's a future under a solid coach and a growing team as more desirable then a third attempt to carry a team on his back on the road to an unsuccessful career.

I suspect Rosen can be turned into an exceptional QB. I'd like to see him get a chance to prove it. I hope that is what the coaches are thinking. We will see soon enough.

I am undecided as to his staying when he could go, as a prelude to being a failure.

I wonder if he see's a future under a solid coach and a growing team as more desirable then a third attempt to carry a team on his back on the road to an unsuccessful career.

I suspect Rosen can be turned into an exceptional QB. I'd like to see him get a chance to prove it. I hope that is what the coaches are thinking. We will see soon enough.
I am not as optimistic

But I would hope he should be pissed and want to be a starter

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but what leads you to think Rosen can be turned into an exceptional QB?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but what leads you to think Rosen can be turned into an exceptional QB?
Exactly. He is now heading into year three and he has only shown flashes of not totally sucking in his best spurts. He has not shown flashes of even being a capable starter in this league let alone flashes of greatness.

I have to believe everyone who is pro Rosen is a troll. It’s just mind boggling.

Back
Top Bottom