Rosenhaus coked up on Sportscenter? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosenhaus coked up on Sportscenter?

Mr Yu

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
- Anyone getting a look at this guy on the 6pm Sportscenter? Dude looks like he's coming off a 3 day binge with Robert Downey Jr. Am I wrong?

your right, im sick of Roshenhaus i dislike him, he tries to get everyone to come here, cuz he thinks we are super desperate for veterans

ok i find it very hard to believe a ****ing millionare genius sports agent is going to show up on national tv on ****ing drugs. i think i got dumber opening this thread

Atila said:
ok i find it very hard to believe a ****ing millionare genius sports agent is going to show up on national tv on ****ing drugs. i think i got dumber opening this thread

- Suuure , nobody rich and smart does drugs. Did you get a look at the guy & have you heard of humor? A little levity as the guy did look like crap.

I can't stand Rosenhaus. He just seems like such a jack@ss, he is like a little weasel. But I guess he does his job good because he has quite a lot of clients. Which Dolphins are represented by him again? I remember Zach was and maybe McMike...but who else?

Imagine the day the salary cap is eliminated and Rosenhaus really gets to work.

I think he is the agent for something like 90 players, something you could hardly hold together doing drugs IMO. He always tries to pump up the value of his players for example O-Gun but he usually gets big deals done and he makes huge money. Maybe he had too much coffee.

Atila said:

I didn't see him -- but this is an ignorant statement. You remember the Rush Limbaugh thing? He has a couple more bucks than Drew I would imagine.

But in any case... The fact that he is a millionaire only makes him more likely to do cocaine.

I wouldnt be surprised if Rosenhaus does some uppers.. Speed, Coke, Cans and Cans of Red Bull.. People that busy need stimulants to keep them awake and alert.. Some people (students, lawyers, etc.) start using those types of substances to keep up productivity.. Pretty soon they are abusing though.. Its an addiction. I honestly wouldnt be surprised if he is a cokehead.. The guy does talk a mile a minute...

Mr Yu said:
- Anyone getting a look at this guy on the 6pm Sportscenter? Dude looks like he's coming off a 3 day binge with Robert Downey Jr. Am I wrong?
Let the spurrier era begin?

Spurrier? you mean Saban...right?

I just got back from Vegas at 6:00 yesterday morning and I saw him at Orlando International Airport. He was on his phone as usual. I'm sure he's busy as hell with the draft coming up. And I'm sure he's not sleeping too much either.

He probably works 100- 120 hours a week with his clientel base. If I worked liked that Id be dead.

Back
Top Bottom