Rosenhaus nabs another high-profile player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosenhaus nabs another high-profile player

Dolfan99847

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It appears as if agent Drew Rosenhaus is accumulating more clients with each passing day. The latest to possibly benefit from the savvy agent is Terrell Owens, who recently joined forces with Rosenhaus. The Philadelphia News is reporting that Eagles president Joe Banner and Rosenhaus will meet on Wednesday to possibly rework Owens' 7-year, $49-million deal. However, Rosenhaus would neither confirm or deny that, according to the News.

Dolfan99847 said:
It appears as if agent Drew Rosenhaus is accumulating more clients with each passing day. The latest to possibly benefit from the savvy agent is Terrell Owens, who recently joined forces with Rosenhaus. The Philadelphia News is reporting that Eagles president Joe Banner and Rosenhaus will meet on Wednesday to possibly rework Owens' 7-year, $49-million deal. However, Rosenhaus would neither confirm or deny that, according to the News.

yes we have explored that today. Another finheaven member claims he wants to be traded to the fins. :confused:

TO is probably asking for more cash, like 8 million in the first year, he is worth it too.

BrazForPhins said:
hey M3590NJ973, with the nfl sunday ticket, u get MOST phins games or ALL of them?
thanx

All of them, unless you live in Miami, then they maybe blacked out, but if they're blacked out then you can watch them on your local channels.

What would this league come to if ALL NFL players had Rosenhaus as they're agent??? Cause at this rate, that's what it looks like.

Predaphin said:
All of them, unless you live in Miami, then they maybe blacked out, but if they're blacked out then you can watch them on your local channels.

that's the point..the black out, i used to live in Orlando..but now i'm back to brazil, so i guess i'll be able to watch all of them if i get it..
thank u bro

Predaphin said:
What would this league come to if ALL NFL players had Rosenhaus as they're agent??? Cause at this rate, that's what it looks like.

the NFL would have to extend the cap limit to 1.000.000.000.000

he's raking up the money with all the players he has

BrazForPhins said:
that's the point..the black out, i used to live in Orlando..but now i'm back to brazil, so i guess i'll be able to watch all of them if i get it..
thank u bro

your welcome, yeah, you should be able to watch them all as long as your able to get the NFL Ticket in Brazil.

Back
Top Bottom