Rosen’s destiny | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rosen’s destiny

You guys all came to this conclusion in 2 series in a blowout loss. Jesus I expected some drama today but these garbage threads by grown men are just hilarious.

Does anyone really think that Rosen is going to save any teams season? Come on bruh!

Plus Minshew looked fine yesterday...does Rosen really upgrade anything?

You guys all came to this conclusion in 2 series in a blowout loss. Jesus I expected some drama today but these garbage threads by grown men are just hilarious.

Well Rosen dropped to 10 for a reason.

He then STARTED 13 games his rookie year, played in 14 total. A conclusion can be made after his tenure at UCLA and never winning anything of consequence.

His draft stock takes a hit and by the grace of the lord, ARZ traded up for him. And even though I thought Tannehill was the bane of this franchise, still wanted nothing to do with Rosen. And then.....

Kyler Murray over this whole season will make another case against Rosen. And that will have grown men like you making excuses for a man who has struggled to be anything special between the lines.

Someone mentioned last year for us to draft Minshew. Never heard of the guy, then I saw him play and he looked like a veteran. Only one game, but he looked better than any QB we have. lol
That's called good coaching bro. Wish we had a good coach to help Rosen.

Back
Top Bottom