Ross #5 on Richest NFL Owners List | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross #5 on Richest NFL Owners List

The old saying goes “ You know why a divorce is so expensive?........Because it’s worth it.”

Truer words were never spoken.

Dude, I wish this could make me laugh but it’s only worth the $ if divorce shall do you part.

I thought I was paying to get rid of. Hehehe, buddy. This b has never been more interested in my life/finances.

Please, if any of you youngsters are out there, heed my word. If you are married and make good money, m.a.k.e. I.t. W.o.r.k.

6. Robert Kraft, Patriots: $6.9 billion
Nice...

1953-south-park-nice

If the NFL had no hard salary cap maybe Ross could’ve bought a Super Bowl. Can you imagine Philbin or Gase winning a Super Bowl?

Thank you Ross for actually listening and bringing the concrete closer to the field and a roof to protect us..

The Rock is legit now..

I had thought Paul Allen was #1 then I'd seen he passed away in 2018 and his sister took over control of the team!

He "was" worth north of $20,000,000,000!

Kraft being 0.1 less rich than Ross makes me lol
Why does it make you laugh? Stephen Ross is the biggest real estate developer in New York City. He is extremely wealthy.
BTW - the media speculates that his wife, Kara will receive over $200M in the divorce settlement.

Last edited:
Why does it make you laugh? Stephen Ross is the biggest real estate developer in New York City. He is extremely wealthy.
BTW - the media speculates that his wife, Kara will receive over $200M in the divorce settlement.
Phins > pats

Back
Top Bottom