Ross Bought The Miami Miracle Ball For $18,678 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Bought The Miami Miracle Ball For $18,678

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

According to a source, Garfinkel asked a friend to make that winning bid, and the friend obliged. Ross paid for the friend’s bid. And on Drake’s birthday (Jan. 26), Garfinkel informed Drake that the team had the ball back.

“I made a plea out to get the ball,” Drake explained, standing on stage with Kenny Stills. “It sold at auction [for $18,678]. We were actually able to recover the ball. I have it. My team has it. [Garfinkel] wanted to give me the ball. I told him, ‘No, I want this to be at the stadium or the facility so the fans around the world, fans for the Dolphins or any team can come and see it and relish in the moment, because it’s definitely a part of NFL history.’”
Crazy amount of money for any ball

Jmo, the game, the moment means nothing, it’s worthless to me..

To win that game, then proceed to just nosedive the entire season after is remarkable, and tells me that something was really wrong with the leadership..

Last edited:
Jmo, it’s worthless to me..

To win that game, then proceed to just nosedive the entire season after is remarkable, and tells me that something was really wrong with the leadership..
Lol and New England just goes to the Sb again after that

Of course a pats fan caught the Miami miracle ball after drake threw it.
He isn't actually a pats or fins fan just went to the game with a friend's ticket and had a jersey he wore.

It really does feel like that year we won 4 games but had the incredible come back against the Patriots in Miami only for them to eventually win the Super Bowl.

Watching that replay only reminds me of how the season ended.

Since Miami Miracle:

Miami: winless, everyone fired, team preparing to lose as many games as possible.

NE: undefeated super bowl champs

Back
Top Bottom