Ross Conspiracy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Conspiracy

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
it is ross' master plan for the Jets (the team he grew up loving, and once try to buy) to get in his words the next shula or Belichick to now run the show. we are doomed...

F that just kidding. NOW LETS GET RICHARD AND WHOOP GASE AND HIS PUNK ASS JETS TWICE A YEAR!!!!

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK
G-A-S-E SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

it is ross' master plan for the Jets (the team he grew up loving, and once try to buy) to get in his words the next shula or Belichick to now run the show. we are doomed...

F that just kidding. NOW LETS GET RICHARD AND WHOOP GASE AND HIS PUNK *** JETS TWICE A YEAR!!!!

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK
G-A-S-E SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS
To be clear, we currently suck....

...but the Jets swallow

Doesnt matter who we hire. The roster is total garbage we have no qb. No offensive line no defense and a shitty draft pick. 2019 is gonna be the best season yet. We have sucked for over 20 years so I dont want to let it play out before I call it. The Dolphins arent getting better any time soon. And for the reasons ive already stated. I used to look forward to dolphin football. Now not so much

I now want Kris Richard even more than I did two hours ago. We need this guy to get our franchise a chip, an attitude, and a mean streak (finally) and exercise the milktoast demons of Cameron, Philbin and Gase.

Then we punch Adam Gase in the mouth twice a year.

The funny thing is that the IHeartGase fan club on this board is more excited than actual Jets fans are about the hire.

First posting to a thread about Gase’s hire on a Jets board: “Yikes”

The funny thing is that the IHeartGase fan club on this board is more excited than actual Jets fans are about the hire.

First posting to a thread about Gase’s hire on a Jets board: “Yikes”

I don't think Gase was the best hire for them -- especially not when I heard why they turned down Matt Rhule -- but let's be honest, New York Jets football fans have never been noted for their great intelligence.

Since we're talking conspiracies and master plans here's one only an evil genius would be able to concoct and make happen...

Step 1: Fins interview their candidates asking Flores and Bienemy "would you be interested in being a coordinator in Miami, calling the shots and plays without BB or Ried overseeing or getting the credit".

Step 2: Line up Richard as HC with a nod and a wink at the interview so he doesn't go anywhere

Step 3: Interview Rizzi, lace him with compliments and say "if you don't get the HC gig, please stay as ST coordinator"

Step 4: Hire Richard as HC, Bienemy as OC, Flores as DC and Rizzi for ST

If Grier can actually manipulate the situation like that, while watching the other teams hire guys he wasn't after and make the new hires work together as a team and no friction, then that would be sith lord level! LOL

No doubt that's true. I think it is a better deal for Gase than the Jets.

However, it's always best to reverse the perspective. A major reason I'm glad Gase got the job is that it prevented the mocking glee from all his detractors here and elsewhere, if Gase had been shut out. They would have used it as evidence they were correct.

Back
Top Bottom