Ross Conspiracy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Conspiracy

This Franchise has been DOOMED, since the day Huizenga sold it to Ross.......

"1" Winning Season in "10" Years
Bravo Ross!!! Bravo!!!

Let's just go ahead and call it 11 years.
LOL!

Not sure if he was part of the problem, but the guy I feel sorry for is Grier.

[post Gase firing press conference]

Ross: blah, blah, blah...therefore I have promoted Chris Grier to VP of Football Operations where he will be making all football decisions…blah, blah, blah.

[In the hallway after the press conference when nobody is around]

Ross: Nice job in there, Chris. Way to play along. Okay, here's what we are going to do...blah, blah, blah.

No doubt that's true. I think it is a better deal for Gase than the Jets.

However, it's always best to reverse the perspective. A major reason I'm glad Gase got the job is that it prevented the mocking glee from all his detractors here and elsewhere, if Gase had been shut out. They would have used it as evidence they were correct.
It’s just delaying the inevitable.

Since we're talking conspiracies and master plans here's one only an evil genius would be able to concoct and make happen...

Step 1: Fins interview their candidates asking Flores and Bienemy "would you be interested in being a coordinator in Miami, calling the shots and plays without BB or Ried overseeing or getting the credit".

Step 2: Line up Richard as HC with a nod and a wink at the interview so he doesn't go anywhere

Step 3: Interview Rizzi, lace him with compliments and say "if you don't get the HC gig, please stay as ST coordinator"

Step 4: Hire Richard as HC, Bienemy as OC, Flores as DC and Rizzi for ST

If Grier can actually manipulate the situation like that, while watching the other teams hire guys he wasn't after and make the new hires work together as a team and no friction, then that would be sith lord level! LOL

All for naught if the roster doesn't improve.

I hate the Bills, but I have grown a fondness for their fans. They know how to get the most fun out of a **** team and MAN OH MAN, if you've ever spent any time on their forums, they are masters of snark and sarcasm.
I frequently read the Stadiumwall. Yes, they are snarky and sarcastic. Lots of dark humor. But some knowledgeable posters there.

If we’re only going to win 2 games next year, the 2 games against the are the only ones I want to win.

I'll take 3-13 with 1 win against each division foe. Can't stand being swept.

That's my go to Bills board. It's been around so long there is a finely-honed aesthetic of gloom.
Were you TrueBlue back in the days (before Brady) propping up Bledsoe as Patriots fan to piss them off?

I used to be one of the first members (late 90s) on the Stadiumwall.

Back
Top Bottom