Ross Is At It Again | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Is At It Again

tua's big problem is his post snap reads, and against good defenses he craps the bed. if we land him I will be very apprehensive with him until he proves other wise. I think talent around him makes him look better when they face teams with less talent (which is almost every week) , but he cant take it to the next level when the talent is as good. is he good yes... but in college. he has a lot to prove to me for me to consider him in the 1st if I was the gm.

It's no surprise that those 2 QB's will be high on everyone's list in 2020 especially if you are picking top five. Unless Ross is delivering a smokescreen and we get our QB in 2019.:chuckle:

Tua in 2020! I bet the whole Dolphin brass spoke to him and his family at the Orange bowl. Plus he wears Marino’s #.
:cheers::nah::pbj:

I have absolutely no problems with this plan. We have a plan. Good! To further ensure of the outcome we should trade down in the first round to acquire additional picks next year. Our top 3 or even 4 picks should be spent on both lines & have them up to strength when our new freshman QB arrives.

Starting to think we are bailing completely on this qb class

I would. The top three QBs next year are better than anything this year. Don't want Haskins, Jones, or Murray. I would be okay with Lock but we don't have the offensive talent anywhere to make him succeed..

I find it incredulous that Flores, or any other head coach, will tank for the possibility of maybe getting a QB later.

That is not how competitors think. He’s going from 3 straight Super Bowls to “let’s lose on purpose”? Please.

As a new HC, how do you get a staff when the interview starts with “ok we only want to win 1 game next year”? What HC wants to start his career with a 1-15 record?

I personally think the press conference has been twisted. The message I got was “we have to stop acting like we are 1 or 2 pieces from contention — and concentrate on building with youth from the draft.”

Tuas placement in tight windows really amazes me. That stuffs special at the college level already I mean what’s he gonna do to take that up a notch as a pro?

Whoof

I find it incredulous that Flores, or any other head coach, will tank for the possibility of maybe getting a QB later.

I think they are all 100% in on it, from Grier, to Allen, to Flores, to Caldwell, everybody.
It's unbelievable. They are actually going to tank for Tua, as part of the organizational plan. Unreal man!

I would like to see tua show more durability next year though. You gonna get hit in the pros I need to see you come out unscathed at that size etc

Cause you come to Miami you gonna get hit lol

I think they are all 100% in on it, from Grier, to Allen, to Flores, to Caldwell, everybody.
It's unbelievable. They are actually going to tank for Tua, as part of the organizational plan. Unreal man!
Well, Dolphins can be innovators at losing. Prolly **** that up.

I’m watching the national champ game tape right now and durability questions and all with tua someone is gonna sprint that card up and it’s gonna be with the #1 overall pick if he comes out in 2020.

I have zero doubts. Just too mucb skill set

Back
Top Bottom