Ross Is At It Again | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross Is At It Again

Ross wants a top QB in 2020 great! I am so
I have absolutely no problems with this plan. We have a plan. Good! To further ensure of the outcome we should trade down in the first round to acquire additional picks next year. Our top 3 or even 4 picks should be spent on both lines & have them up to strength when our new freshman QB arrives.
Amen to that.

If Miami finishes in the top 3-5 picks of the NFL Draft over the next few season, it increases the chances of selecting a Franchise QB, without make a trade and losing significant capital. Miami has lost out on a few chances because they've always seemed to be picking just outside of the premium area. Ben Roethlisberger doesn't drop all to often. Gotta start somewhere.

Of course we are. This QB class sucks. Next year is better and 2021 is possibly even better. We are tanking, everyone needs to accept that at this point.
we are not tanking. we don't have coach yet? so how you know this. flores is blk coach if he tank he will never get job in nfl as head coach again. he would be dumb to take a job like this. Grier will never get GM job again as well. this is just me they better try win now. add players they need win and let players go who cant help them now. yes dolphins need qb but it not like they got have one out draft. they should of been thinking about that 3 yr ago.

Last edited:
You can't believe a single word any team puts out between now and the draft. I'm hoping that Kyler is on our radar big time.

the herald writers are full of it. one days is A the very next day its B

It's kind of concerning that the owner that is possibly clueless got "it" faster than the people running this team for the last 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom