Ross is the problem | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross is the problem

Money certainly isn’t the issue- Ross has wasted 100’s of millions on mediocre coaches and players- I hope he’s not meddling, but he had quite the hard on for Tua reportedly- and I think he pressured coaching to put him in early last year- i think Flo would’ve rode Fitz to a playoff birth…

problem is Ross hasn’t done anything right- he has hired people that have got things so wrong, and in 12 years we continue to be mediocre…. Look at Tannehill- what a waste of time- in 7 years we could not give him a decent Oline and running game… now he’s in Tennessee with those things and he is a Pro Bow QB and took the titans to the AFC championship game his first year with them I believe… I think the same thing will likely happen to Tua- he’ll go elsewhere and succeed with people that can build the right system around him… likewise some players and coaches do not seem to want to come here during Ross’ tenure… and he is tone deaf as hell- Tebow day, etc… he has run this organization into the ground
Ross not bad owner. the people running organization is terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear this from Lions fans all the time about the Fords ownership of that team.

Without knowing exactly what is going on behind closed doors, there is always speculation about how involved an owner is and you can only believe a small percentage of "news" that comes out. How many time have we heard from someone with supposed "connections" that a Watson signing is imminent? I treat everything that is reported with unnamed sources as garbage until it is proven. This crap of speculating gets really old on this board. I don't think anyone here is privy to what is going on in the front office but they feed off each other and the echo chamber is now full of people repeating the same thing until they all think it is true.

As I have gotten older, I have come to realize that football is another form of entertainment and I do not live or die by what happens on the field. The only control over it I have is whether I watch the game or have other, more important obligations to tend to. Life is too short to waste energy on nonsense.

As I have gotten older, I have come to realize that football is another form of entertainment and I do not live or die by what happens on the field. The only control over it I have is whether I watch the game or have other, more important obligations to tend to. Life is too short to waste energy on nonsense.

winner GIF

Ross is a clown of an owner…how can you say he is not a bad owner, Ross hires the people running the organization… Jesus, over and over again, the same sh1t every year, he just can’t turn this team into a winner … 12 ****ing years of piss poor play, sh1tty decisions, generally weak player development, horrible drafts, really horrible drafting … again Ross hired these folks….Ross is terrible… and the blame should fall on is shoulders…

I said this in another thread in relation to be home town team and their absent owner for the past 14 years, that's over now and we are the richest club in the world. Point I was making was that Ross is not like that, he's not like what many owners are. You can never accuse him of not caring or not investing in this team and it's facilities, he's not here to make a mountain of money out of the organisation. That to me is the #1 thing you need in an owner.

So why has it gone wrong, pretty simple really, he's made a bunch of bad decisions with his football personnel, unlike Kraft up there in NE, he didn't get lucky and land upon the perfect person to guide his team. It feels right now that he is still looking. A lot of these so called great owners out there, just get lucky with a hire here and there. If we were to here in Miami, I have no doubt in my mind that Ross would back the heck out of them.

Ross is a clown of an owner…how can you say he is not a bad owner, Ross hires the people running the organization… Jesus, over and over again, the same sh1t every year, he just can’t turn this team into a winner … 12 ****ing years of piss poor play, sh1tty decisions, generally weak player development, horrible drafts, really horrible drafting … again Ross hired these folks….Ross is terrible… and the blame should fall on is shoulders…
If you think 12 years is a long time, try listening to Lions fans and their 1957 Curse of Bobby Layne garbage. That is a franchise that defines mediocrity.

Talking Blah Blah Blah GIF

Some ppl don’t have the brain capacity to realize that
It does surprise me that some people just don’t understand the structure of a football team. It all starts at the top for all 32 teams. If the owner hires the wrong person to run his football operations, that one hire will lead to failure all the way down the line.

I hear this from Lions fans all the time about the Fords ownership of that team.

Without knowing exactly what is going on behind closed doors, there is always speculation about how involved an owner is and you can only believe a small percentage of "news" that comes out. How many time have we heard from someone with supposed "connections" that a Watson signing is imminent? I treat everything that is reported with unnamed sources as garbage until it is proven. This crap of speculating gets really old on this board. I don't think anyone here is privy to what is going on in the front office but they feed off each other and the echo chamber is now full of people repeating the same thing until they all think it is true.

Dolphins ain't that bad of organization..lions are terrible..they had winning coach thier and they fired coach Caldwell..

So how is Ross a great owner or even good with the way the team has performed under his ownership. What grade would you give him if you think he's not bad?

Back
Top Bottom