Ross is the problem | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross is the problem

Year after year of this ****… we need a new owner
Since Ross is responsible for the hiring of everyone in the organization, he is ultimately responsible for everything that happens within the organization, good or bad. He has stated that he has no interest in selling the team and he has already set up a succession in case he dies or does decide to sell the team.

In 2016 Ross designated one of his business partners, Bruce Beal to become the next owner if Beal still wants to purchase the team when Ross dies or sells the team. This transfer of ownership has already been approved by NFL owners.

So unless you have the money to give Ross an offer he can’t refuse. He or his business partner will be the owner of the Dolphins for many years to come.

Last edited:
Ross is not going anywhere. The GM however can easily be replaced. Which is what a new owner would do.
Yea I know he isn’t… sure he can replace the GM- I mean he’s done that before and it’s worked out right? Ross may be a real estate mogul, but he is the worst owner in the league right now… he’s responsible for this mess… obviously the work environment and culture sucks, and Ross is the constant.. sell the team you ****in moron

Since Ross is responsible for the hiring of everyone in the organization, he is ultimately responsible for everything that happens within the organization, good or bad. He has stated that he has no interest in selling the team and he has already set up a succession in case he dies or does decide to sell the team.

In 2016 Ross designated one of his business partner, Bruce Beal to become the next owner if Beal still wants to purchase the team when Ross dies or sells the team. This transfer of ownership has already been approved by NFL owners.

So unless you have the money to give Ross an offer he can’t refuse. He or his business partner will be the owner of the Dolphins for many years to come.
All I stated was we need a new owner… I’m aware that he ain’t going anywhere- my point was he is the consistent issue with this team… it’s ****ing depressing

Yea I know he isn’t… sure he can replace the GM- I mean he’s done that before and it’s worked out right? Ross may be a real estate mogul, but he is the worst owner in the league right now… he’s responsible for this mess… obviously the work environment and culture sucks, and Ross is the constant.. sell the team you ****in moron

Dan Snyder says hold my beer.

All I stated was we need a new owner… I’m aware that he ain’t going anywhere- my point was he is the consistent issue with this team… it’s ****ing depressing
I won’t argue with your premise. I have just learned over the last 70 years that there is no reason I should get upset or frustrated over something that I can’t change.

Ross has done a terrible job hiring the right people to turn this team into a winner but I just hope he eventually gets it right since he isn’t going anywhere.

For the fans that want DW here- what in the world makes these people think if Ross trades for DW that it’s gonna be the right move? With Ross track record, I’d guess we’ll give up multiple first, second and third rounders and the dude won’t play a down for the Fins… this team is a ****ing circus and laughing stock in the league and has been for a long time… with Ross leading the way it will continue… I have no faith that this team can make good decisions

I won’t argue with your premise. I have just learned over the last 70 years that there is no reason I should get upset or frustrated over something that I can’t change.

Ross has done a terrible job hiring the right people to turn this team into a winner but I just hope he eventually gets it right since he isn’t going anywhere.
Your 100% right sir… I’m just in a mood to vent

Back
Top Bottom